Friday is Auction Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Bishop, California, United States
KraKsX, send me an email and I'll get you a link and a coupon code.

david@valleyvapor.com

Congrats....that's a hell of a deal, even if it was just the liquid bonus.

Include your choices for flavors and strength in the email, here's the selection....more than 60 flavors so I'm sure you can find 3 that interest you.

http://www.valleyvapor.com/index.php?cPath=37_1

Thanks everyone for participating, going to have to do this again.

(nice swoop in the last second, by the way) :D

KraKsX

Moved On
Dec 17, 2012
Lower NY
kraksx.com
KraKsX, send me an email and I'll get you a link and a coupon code.

david@valleyvapor.com

Congrats....that's a hell of a deal, even if it was just the liquid bonus.

Include your choices for flavors and strength in the email, here's the selection....more than 60 flavors so I'm sure you can find 3 that interest you.

Dekang e-liquid 10ml bottles Electronic Cigarette kits, parts, accessories - Valley Vapor

Thanks everyone for participating, going to have to do this again.

(nice swoop in the last second, by the way) :D

Sent email, didnt think I had a chance :)

KraKsX

Moved On
Dec 17, 2012
Lower NY
kraksx.com
I think you'll enjoy the whiskey flavor. I'm a fan of blended scotch, but that one reminds me of a clean single malt. It's a pretty good mixer with the lemon and a bit of cherry....I make a whiskey sour vape from time to time.

I'm a huge fan of The Balvenie Doublewood,
Right now sipping on my take of a lynchburg tea [made with coke instead of sprite]

So that's why, I figured I get to keep a bottle when I saw whiskey as a flavor

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Haven't tried that one, may have to put it on the list. When I do single malt it's usually Glenfiddich. My absolute favorite is Johnny Walker's Gold Label, but at 70 bucks a bottle it don't come around but once or twice a year. Blue label is getting close to $300 bucks a bottle, and that one comes a couple times in a decade. :)

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Glenfiddich is good, I need to pick up another bottle one day
JW Iv only had black and green [sipped a blue once YEARS ago, great but not worth the $ to me]

I just stick to Jack for my everyday one

I didn't like the green at all, but the gold seems to sing. Blue was sort of unimpressive for the price. Price is ridiculous, so even with the padded silk lined box it was a bit dissapointing. Jack. Oy. One thing Dave can't do is bourbon. I end up naked in Walmart parking lots when I drink that stuff.

Enjoy the nap, enjoy the toys. :)

Tashababy, send me an email. I am more than happy to let you in on this, considering I jumped the gun on the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread