The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Friday is Auction Day!

Discussion in 'Valley Vapor' started by PVPuff&Stuff, Apr 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Uncle

Uncle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

CONGRATULATIONS

On The Winning Bid - Or I should say Bids . . . ;)

:rickroll: "KraKsX" & "Tashababy"
    :rickroll:

YES - Talk about a "nice swoop in the last second" - - "KraKsX" . . . :thumb:

And - Here I thought I actually would have Won this prize package with "My" Bid of $9.13 at exactly 12 Midnight EST . . . :(

NO Way - I could have lasted any longer, especially given the 3 hour time difference . . . :blink:

Oh Well, Hopefully there will be another one . . . ;)

SO a BIG - THANKS - to 'PVPuff&Stuff"/"David" and "Valley Vapor" on having such a New, Different, and FUN Contest here on ECF - NICE ONE :thumbs:

2. tashababy

tashababy Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2013
    Arkansas
    I want to thank you for the offer but fair is fair. The other bid won and I am okey with that. I will get in on the next auction. Lots of fun!! Thanks again. And again congrats to the winner.

3. PVPuff&Stuff

PVPuff&Stuff Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Glad you guys enjoyed it, plan on seeing it on a regular basis. :)

I'm thinking Fridays are going to work just fine. The time is going to change, and for the east coast participants, I apologize for making it end so late. 3AM is a bit ridiculous, even for a really good deal.

Keeping both sides of the US in mind, ending time around 8PM here/11PM there sound about right? Home from the daily grind and not yet asleep...

4. PVPuff&Stuff

Yes, shipping was also free. ;)

5. Vash

Vash Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2012
    Great idea Ill be here next friday for sure :) subscribing now!

6. morri

morri ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2012
    Texas
    This looks like a great and fun contest! Subscribed! :)

7. PVPuff&Stuff

Updating this thread to announce the new rules, hopefully kinder to the people in the later time zones.

Auction will end at 8PM Pacific Time, 11PM for you guys on the east coast.

New auction coming in a few minutes. I'll pin the new auction thread to the top. Closing this one so there's no confusion about what is up for auction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.