• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Frustrated with Canadian Vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmypc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
GTA, ON
Thanks to everyone here, I ordered from eastsidevapes.

Main item was the xp2 charger coz I think my 'trustfire' is not so trustworthy. Some more novas and a DiD clone (cheapest I found). Top it all off with 15% discount on the weekend and ~$6 shipping, they have pretty damn good prices!

Still looking for a Canadian supplier that carries the aga-t. Looks interesting because it seems bigger and more forgiving for clumsy hands...

Last edited:

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Fraser Valley, BC, Canada
yeah I find there prices cheaper than most US vendors..their vivi is 8.95 and I have a hard time finding it for under 10$ in the US..the VAMO is 39 at Health cabin but you need to pay 15-22$ for shipping..they charge 50+10$ shipping..it's really really close in price to even Chinese prices..US shipping is very rarely offered at a reasonable rate..it's highway robbery most times..madvapes offered first class mail but not many do from my experiences looking around..I don't know i've been really impressed with the low costs canvape offers

(emphasis, mine)

sweet! I hadn't seen the vamo there..... good to know! thx :)

bk78

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
Thanks to everyone here, I ordered from eastsidevapes.

Main item was the xp2 charger coz I think my 'trustfire' is not so trustworthy. Some more novas and a DiD clone (cheapest I found). Top it all off with 15% discount on the weekend and ~$6 shipping, they have pretty damn good prices!

Still looking for a Canadian supplier that carries the aga-t. Looks interesting because it seems bigger and more forgiving for clumsy hands...

When and if you find a supplier for the aga-t notify me as well I wanna try it out

I find it frustrating that I watch reviews on new and cool products but can never find them for sale from Canadian vendors.
It looks like Canada is a Joyetech world.
imo
not to mention that if they do have a product it is usually very expensive.
talk about gouging your fellow canadians.
oh, and do not forget their bad attitude.
i never buy from a canadian vendor, not anymore, lesson learned.
(Flame Shield On)
i know this is not what you all want to hear but the truth is the truth.

Last edited:

DuaneNeveu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Windsor, Ontario, Canada

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
not to mention that if they do have a product it is usually very expensive.
talk about gouging your fellow canadians.
oh, and do not forget their bad attitude.
i never buy from a canadian vendor, not anymore, lesson learned.
(Flame Shield On)
i know this is not what you all want to hear but the truth is the truth.

Wow..... I'm sorry that it seems you've had a terrible (albeit isolated) experience.

My experience with the Canadian vendors I've dealt with has been quite positive. All good experiences and top-notch communication/customer service.

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
You people don't know what your talking about. Jugheads has cheaper juice than pretty much anywhere in the states and canvapes hardware is cheaper than if you were to order from the US as well

Don't hold back bk78.... tell us how you really feel *giggles*... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread