{FSUSA} Am I wrong to be frustrated with FSUSA? ( detailed and lost post warning )

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrp978

Oct 16, 2010
Tewksbury, Ma
I ordered from FSUSA and had a good experience, would order again , I ordered from health cabin and it took almost 3 weeks? I feel for you but maybe he or you could go to the post offices and see what they can do to locate the package. I do think it would cool of him to resend the order but its a double edge sword, how much juice did you order? approximately?

smonomo

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
USA, Northeast.
I ordered from FSUSA and had a good experience, would order again , I ordered from health cabin and it took almost 3 weeks? I feel for you but maybe he or you could go to the post offices and see what they can do to locate the package. I do think it would cool of him to resend the order but its a double edge sword, how much juice did you order? approximately?
I know it's a long thread, but if you're not going to read it you only wind up with a post that makes no sense.

And btw, 21 days is standard from China.

Heartbskts

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
Ohio
There has been much more confrontational talk, and name calling coming from the anti-fsusa squad then the so called fanboys. Not that I think its appropriate for either side. And this nonsense about the flood of pm's from people afraid to post opinions is just that nonsense. I seriously doubt that FSUSA and/or its fans will hunt anybody down, so feel free to voice your opinion. But afterwards PLEASE get on with your lives. Life is to short to waste being this angry and obsessed.

I don't care if someone doesn't like FSUSA. I would be shocked if everybody loved them. Obviously there were communication probs from both sides and its too bad this thread was the result. But crap happens. Move on already. If FSUSA is half as bad as the OP would like us to believe then FSUSA will go out of business soon enough. Personally I don't see that happening, but if it does the OP can feel free to gloat.
OMG- Well said Cookie!!
And I agree with Mistress- these are human beings mixing, processing, customizing, and personalizing your orders. They are also human beings who give 110% to their business, growing it, their customers, and the forums here. They are truly dedicated in all respects.
From this Fan's point of view:
I have personally called David (not knowing the time differences, and he's answered the phone half asleep), annoyed, I'm sure, but still answering the questions that I had as a "Newb"
To date: I have been vaping for almost 3 months, have ordered my juice strictly from them, and will continue to do so. Meanwhile, I'm noticing what's going on behind the scenes with some of the haters and detecting a little bit of a pattern maybe. I think most of us make our own observations. Just sayin....

Valsacar

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2010
Seoul
no, my quote came from YOUR link to the federal trade commision, you just didn't read through all the articles and provisions

My mistake on the location of the quote, since you were speaking about ebay I assumed that is where your quote was from.

As for the matter at hand, paragraph 1 refers to a Shipment Contract and paragraph 2 refers to a Destination Contract. Under a Shipment Contract risk of loss passes to the buyer when the product is passed to a carrier (this is the more common method for e-commerce, and the default contract when none is specified). A Destination Contract passes risk of loss to the buyer when they are in receipt of the product. (Determining Which Party Bears Risk of Loss for Shipments Governed by the Uniform Commercial Code)

FSUSA is clearly a Shipment Contract as labeled under Conditions of Use (http://freedomsmokeusa.com/conditions.php):

"All ownership, title and risk of loss and/or damage in the product you have purchased shall pass to you at the point and time at which such product leaves our premises in the US. "

emberl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2009
florida
OMG- Well said Cookie!!
And I agree with Mistress- these are human beings mixing, processing, customizing, and personalizing your orders. They are also human beings who give 110% to their business, growing it, their customers, and the forums here. They are truly dedicated in all respects.
From this Fan's point of view:
I have personally called David (not knowing the time differences, and he's answered the phone half asleep), annoyed, I'm sure, but still answering the questions that I had as a "Newb"
To date: I have been vaping for almost 3 months, have ordered my juice strictly from them, and will continue to do so. Meanwhile, I'm noticing what's going on behind the scenes with some of the haters and detecting a little bit of a pattern maybe. I think most of us make our own observations. Just sayin....

Oh, really and what might that pattern be?
You had a good experience with them, we had a bad experience with them.
Should that be swept under the rug?

I ordered a couple of juices from FSUSA and wanted 90% pg/10%vg.
I received 10%pg/90%vg.
After I contacted the owner about the problem, I was basically called a liar. (I have all the e-mails).
Not until after I sent the juice back to them (at my expense) did they indeed acknowledge that a HUGE mistake on their part was made.
So, for everyone who reads here and received juice from fsusa the last couple of weeks and it tasted like vegetable oil, it's because their machines mixed the wrong formulas.

Pamela and I actually not wish to respond to the witch hunt in this thread. actually I am quite shicked ecf even allows it to continue but hey, everyone like to see drama.
In answer to this one poster you have to be kidding me right? Please provide to us in return emails exactly where we called you a liar.
Seriously people, some of you need a great reality check. We are people just like you. We have alot of kids, and tons of happy customers. But frankly we are seriously getting strained in the having to defend ourselves against people reading things into things and posting them as fact.
We seriously hope the staff h ere at ecf see this thread for what it is and puts an end to it. This is no longer a thread about a dealers attributes or misgivings, this thread is a witch hunt plain and simple.
Go down to our forum, look at our latest post about a full blown osha inspection. Now go back to all of your other dealers and ask them to post their osha inspections also.
Enough already. Pamela and I have worked our bones off trying to bring this industry beyond all of this name calling...

Edwv30

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Saint Augustine, Florida
I am also seeing a pattern here. There are a LOT of FSUSA fans coming to this thread arguing with posters who have had bad experiences and rude treatment from FSUSA. :?:

How can someone argue with another person about something that happened to them? Yeah...you may have had a good experience so far but that has nothing to do with what happened to other members. Hmmm....

emberl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2009
florida
Pamela and I actually not wish to respond to the witch hunt in this thread. actually I am quite shicked ecf even allows it to continue but hey, everyone like to see drama.
In answer to this one poster you have to be kidding me right? Please provide to us in return emails exactly where we called you a liar.
Seriously people, some of you need a great reality check. We are people just like you. We have alot of kids, and tons of happy customers. But frankly we are seriously getting strained in the having to defend ourselves against people reading things into things and posting them as fact.
We seriously hope the staff h ere at ecf see this thread for what it is and puts an end to it. This is no longer a thread about a dealers attributes or misgivings, this thread is a witch hunt plain and simple.
Go down to our forum, look at our latest post about a full blown osha inspection. Now go back to all of your other dealers and ask them to post their osha inspections also.
Enough already. Pamela and I have worked our bones off trying to bring this industry beyond all of this name calling...

So David tell me, do I have your permission to post the emails between you and me about this issue?

emberl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2009
florida
I am also seeing a pattern here. There are a LOT of FSUSA fans coming to this thread arguing with posters who have had bad experiences and rude treatment from FSUSA. :?:

How can someone argue with another person about something that happened to them? Yeah...you may have had a good experience so far but that has nothing to do with what happened to other members. Hmmm....

Thank you!

Edwv30

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Saint Augustine, Florida
OSHA is required because you are employing staff and the inspections are there to ensure a safe working environment for your employees. I work in an office and we also have OSHA inspections..it's common with the majority of businesses out there, (also a huge fine or worse if you don't comply with inspections). I am unsure what that has to do with this thread?

Last edited:

SimpleSins

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2010
SW Iowa
OSHA is required because you are employing staff and the inspections are there to ensure a safe working environment for your employees. I work in an office and we also have OSHA inspections..it's common with the majority of businesses out there, (also a huge fine or worse if you don't comply with inspections). I am unsure what that has to do with this thread?
You are right, it really does have nothing to do with this particular thread, but if you have read the threads, it is a bit of a sadly ironic twist that if any flavoring is used with 1% or more diacetyl in it, as the FlavourArt web site seems to indicate that butter and yogurt do, the Dept of Labor mandates that there must be warnings that it presents a hazard if inhaled.

Hazard Communication Guidance for Diacetyl and Food Flavorings Containing Diacetyl

Vagablonde

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2010
California via Norway
Just my 2cents on this...As being a seller online. I feel it's not the buyers responsibilty to track a shipment...It should be up to the seller to make sure all his/her items get to there destinations. If a buyer inquires about a shipment. An answer of I will look into it and get back to you as quickly as I can...

I think that's all the OP was looking for...Why should the buyer have to track down his own shipment?

I concur..and I think that is the opinion they were stating

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.

Exactly! That is the point to this thread...not some OSHA standard that is required by law. (Why would that be thrown into this thread?) Unreal! This thread is about a person who was treated wrong by this particular company..if one cannot post their experience then the purpose of this forum is useless.

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
Well, everyone has said their piece. The buyer has their package.

I probably left this thread stay open too long as it really has devolved into a pissing contest at this point. Probably about the time that the word "cult" was brought into the discussion.

As such, I am closing this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread