this angry girl is angry

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimpleSins

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2010
SW Iowa
Actually, it seems there are a couple new names each time there is a bad post. It seems like there is a safety in numbers, and so when they see that somebody has been brave enough to deal with the backlash that comes from posting a negative review for this vendor, they feel comfortable doing the same.

I also think there's a degree of customers being led to believe it's an isolated incident, so they let it slide. And then they hear that this person had a problem with it and that person had a problem with it and they all got the same George Jones lyric type excuse, and they decide to let people know that these are not isolated incidents.

As some have pointed out, customer service is better judged by how the problems are corrected, and I think the days of getting away with blaming the customer for vendor shortcomings are ending.

uba egar320

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2009
WV
very courteous and professional. EVERYtime that i contacted them about this. i'd even post the emails if i knew it was within the rules here

Just wondering. I know as a guy who has dealt with customers since I was of legal working age(in WV that's like 11 or 12 lol) that some folks get out of hand real quick. Once that happens, it usually spreads to the other side. Glad to hear that's not the case here. Hope you can work out some sort of resolution with them, good luck.

Latakia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2010
Maryland
Latakia, I was being sarcastic. :) Don't want to get banned for bashing "this" vendor.

Maybe the members being vocal see more than others see and want to protect them from snake oil salesmen??

Sarcasm duly noted. :2cool:

FSUSA offers a lot of great flavors but I don't recall seeing "Snake Oil". Does it come pre-mixed or is it DIY?:unsure:

BTW, Love your avatar.

Last edited:

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Just a suggestion, but in light of the problems mentioned here...If this particular supplier is growing quickly and perhaps having the expected 'growing pains' and finding it difficult to maintain a quality of customer service, it would be in their best interests to adopt a practice of sending small account credits to their customers when they end up dropping the ball on customer service and the client brings it to their attention. Everyone makes mistakes, yes...but when you make the client feel undervalued, you end up clientless. Really, people. I hope someone from that particular outfit reads this thread. When 8 of 10 clients says you're doing a great job...you're doing a craptastic job, imho. And that's based on 20 years sales experience.

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
  • Deleted by UntamedRose

ThomasP

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
Western PA USA
I keep coming back to these two sentences from the original post:

On 11/21 i ordered 3 30ml bottles zero nicotine.

on 12/2, the juice arrived. me, being out of juice with nic in it tore open the package to find that the bottles that they sent, the bottles that sat in processing for 2 weeks, were NO NIC.

--Seems like the order was filled as requested. To get mad and besmirch a company because your order was accurate is a little odd to me. Unfortunately they did not catch it before it shipped but again it was during a major sale and they do a lot of business. To lecture them about customer service publicly in two places when the mistake was your own seems a bit over the top and hyper reactive.

SimpleSins

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2010
SW Iowa

on 12/2, the juice arrived. me, being out of juice with nic in it tore open the package to find that the bottles that they sent, the bottles that sat in processing for 2 weeks, were NO NIC.

--Seems like the order was filled as requested. To get mad and besmirch a company because your order was accurate is a little odd to me. Unfortunately they did not catch it before it shipped but again it was during a major sale and they do a lot of business. To lecture them about customer service publicly in two places when the mistake was your own seems a bit over the top and hyper reactive.

Maybe go back and read again. She caught it before it had been processed and was assured the first time that it would not be a problem, and the second time that it had been done and shipped. If he hadn't wanted to change it, he should have just told her that, instead of telling her that he would, on two separate occasions. Had he not "misspoken" the first time, I am pretty sure OP would have shrugged and said oh, well, since she acknowledged ordering 0 nic to begin with. But your buddy told her he would take care of it, then told her he had taken care of it, and then didn't.

Edwv30

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Saint Augustine, Florida

Are you being serious?

Last edited:

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com

...you know I thought the same thing when I first read this post. But I shrugged it off as a typo

Rowdy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2010
Georgia
According the original post Dave responded with an email confirming the requested changes had been completed and the order would be "supershipped" the next day. So there is documentation, right? :confused:

4 days later (11/30) still no word on the juices and my order is still "processing." i emailed to ask the status of the shipment and gently reminded him of the request to add nicotine. his response was "all done and supershipping tomorrow."

Last edited:

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Last edited by a moderator:

ThomasP

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
Western PA USA
Maybe go back and read again. She caught it before it had been processed and was assured the first time that it would not be a problem, and the second time that it had been done and shipped. If he hadn't wanted to change it, he should have just told her that, instead of telling her that he would, on two separate occasions. Had he not "misspoken" the first time, I am pretty sure OP would have shrugged and said oh, well, since she acknowledged ordering 0 nic to begin with. But your buddy told her he would take care of it, then told her he had taken care of it, and then didn't.

Again the issue could have been completely avoided with a little care in ordering. You have shipping, mixing, accounting and a host of other activities that go on with an order for this or any other company. They said they would "try" to catch it. With hundreds and probably thousands hand mixed of packages going out daily it was missed. They filled the order they received.

As for your "buddy" comment I am sad to say I have never met Dave or Pam but I do think of them as friends. They have helped me overcome one of the greatest threats to my life and well being. I will always be grateful to them for that.

Put down the haterade and enjoy the holidays.

yoyoma_mda

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2010
San Diego
glad to hear you're standing up to it! I bought from a juice vendor everyone was raving about (vapor renu) and found that none of the juices produced ANY vapor, even at 6v, obviously there was something wrong with their juice if it didn't produce effing vapor. They said they would check the batch for me and then never responded to my emails after that. You're saying no to the BS of FSUSA, i'm saying no to Vaper Renus!

Last edited:

Latakia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2010
Maryland
It looks like the haterade gang is growing. Guess it's better than drinking the "kool-aid". There will always be the followers though.

No, your "gang" isn't growing. It's still the same little cabal that takes over nearly every FSUSA thread with sarcasm, inuendo, and hate. Then you take turns patting each other on the back to make it look like you actually have support aside from yourselves. If not for the ocasional noob who gets sucked in your efforts would almost be laughable.

Your posts have nothing to do with the OP's problem. You're just getting your kicks fanning the flames.

bruther

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2010
Northern Kentucky
Why are people disecting the OP's first post and trying to discredit her? She has an opinion about a vendor because of a personal experience she had with that vendor. In every other negative review of this vendor that I've read, this same thing has happened. She is allowed to think what she thinks and she is allowed to post it as well.
Why doesn't this happen when there are negative reviews for other vendors?

angry-amy

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
miami
Why are people disecting the OP's first post and trying to discredit her? She has an opinion about a vendor because of a personal experience she had with that vendor. In every other negative review of this vendor that I've read, this same thing has happened. She is allowed to think what she thinks and she is allowed to post it as well.
Why doesn't this happen when there are negative reviews for other vendors?

that was my thought as well. thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread