The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Gangs out of control

Discussion in 'Vapeheads of Eastern Washington' started by athlon14, Oct 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. athlon14

athlon14 Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 27, 2009
    Yakima,Wa.
    The gangs are turning Yakima into a dangerous place to live. Wed I was sitting outside having a vape break before work and bang...bang....bang another gang shooting a few blocks away8-o This is getting almost routine:grr: Insanity!!

2. cyberwolfrob

cyberwolfrob Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 17, 2009
    Spokane,Wa
    Wow for some reason I do not find that hard to believe. you should move to Spokane. You hardly ever hear them over here. Best advice I can give ya...Stay below the windows lol

3. Idaho Ron

Idaho Ron Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2010
    I left Yakima in 1990 & moved to Spokane. At that time Yakima was #3 on the FBI Drug list. Glad I got out while it was still sane. Built a house in Blanchard. No problem here yet. Must of have guns so let them come.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.