Status
Not open for further replies.

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
The original big sized Lemo.

When I got one a few years ago, I primed and filled it. It gurgled a bit when I first tried it but I thought it would be OK.

Left it in the bedroom on the night stand and went to get my tea. By the time we'd eaten and I went back to get it, it had dumped all the contents onto the bedside table.

I read up on the accursed thing; most people thought it was grand; I tried everything and got very good at mopping up juice from furniture; a couple of days of this and it went to Vape Heaven via the rubbish bin.

I gave up experimenting for three years after that, settling happily for my Nautilus and Triton Minis which have never let me down.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Hmmm... how much do we not like this person? Enough to risk prison?
For the sociopathically irritated The option exists of an on its last legs Samsung 35e battery badly in need of rewrap, and a turn of the millennium unvented mech with an old double coil RDA armed with super subohm coils. Should give at least a few minutes to get out of the blast radius.

Reactions: Falconeer

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Anything with a DNA in it.
a roll of premade
megaalientwistedsuperclaptonultragoobergobstopper wire.
Now that was an answer I wasn’t expecting. What don’t you like about DNA devices? (excepting of course their high prices which basically no one likes but EVOLV I would assume)

I’m honestly curious.

Last edited:

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
The original big sized Lemo.

When I got one a few years ago, I primed and filled it. It gurgled a bit when I first tried it but I thought it would be OK.

Left it in the bedroom on the night stand and went to get my tea. By the time we'd eaten and I went back to get it, it had dumped all the contents onto the bedside table.

I read up on the accursed thing; most people thought it was grand; I tried everything and got very good at mopping up juice from furniture; a couple of days of this and it went to Vape Heaven via the rubbish bin.

I gave up experimenting for three years after that, settling happily for my Nautilus and Triton Minis which have never let me down.
I could NEVER get it to work. For the life of me!

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
I don't know about that but things I would never get again
oh the love/hate of the vivi nova
any bcc clearomizer, heck any clearomizer
aurora bft (it was a good idea, bad design)
vmod xl (don't get me wrong, I loved it when I got it, but you can only use carts in it)
innokin lift sta (it's a good idea, is great when it works, needs some improvements)
limitless classic rdta (then again I could have gotten a dud)
Usonicig's ZIP (it's a great idea...everything about it was on point, except for the...umf....not enough power behind it to ramp up to get a good vape off of it, have to hold the fire button for 30 seconds before getting a subpar vape...I really wanted to be impressed with it...hopefully they improve it)

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
The Kanger Nebox... Appropiately dubbed leakbox!

Leaky, fickle annoying as you know what,,, and I loved that stupid box. I think if kangertech had actually cared enough to design it right it would have had a Pico type following

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
None. Let them keep smoking tobacco. Well, maybe that's a little harsh, but we are talking "worst enemy".
I imagine them frustrated working with the gear,, getting to that moment when it looks like everything is going to be good and you question if you were too harshly judging the item..... Then a few seconds later your harsh judgement is quantified .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread