Not open for further replies.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
I just started really loving my vapor flask... LOL

What's not funny is I'm trying to get the temp control dna40 stuff down to a science, then when the gem drops, I'll end up switching back to the wae2 and the dna30!

the question is aesthetics vs functionality! Tricky one. I reckon the GEM will look pretty hot on a nice VF or the SX-mini. Different kind of aesthetic but nice nonethless! And it looks like a beast for Ni or Ti builds!!!

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
There are some user upgraded dna40 wae2 out there, even pictures in the other thread... But I don't think I could do that. I'd be too nervous.
If a brave enthusiastis modder can do it, I'm sure a craftsman like MB could pull it off and do a much better job! Ther is hope!!!!

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Incorporating the DNA 40 is the natural evolution for the WAE so I am sure the company will get around to it. The only question is whether they puts that into a super expensive TI version.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah, Mark definitely will, it's his modus operandi. The Apprentice is the SS version of the Ti Wizard Evolved, and I'm sure the naming scheme will continue.

I'm gonna grab the new Dicodes 2380 to get my regulated tube fix (now with temp control too) until the next Wizard's drop (well, and because they are just incredible reg tubes in their own right)

THE WGU CLUB
Card Carrying Member/Co-Founder

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
FROM MB

First pics with the final design of the GEM

j74uXl.jpg

mKwIUw.jpg

ZAQXOE.jpg

Hybrid connection:

NGjyin.jpg

VrUKKC.jpg

510 conection

WE/WAE 21mm - base ring

22 mm -ring

4rc2Rl.jpg

Gem on WAE

cMx8Fp.jpg

Gem with 510 and 22 mm adapter

Y4pfvp.jpg

Dxh637.jpg

We hope to meet your expectation...Thank you, MB Team

Phone Guy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
Arlington, Texas - USA
Yeah, Mark definitely will, it's his modus operandi. The Apprentice is the SS version of the Ti Wizard Evolved, and I'm sure the naming scheme will continue.

I'm gonna grab the new Dicodes 2380 to get my regulated tube fix (now with temp control too) until the next Wizard's drop (well, and because they are just incredible reg tubes in their own right)

THE WGU CLUB
Card Carrying Member/Co-Founder
I need to make more money :(

TKS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2015
Is there any word on the cost of the Ti?
That flared out 510 adapter looks super nice. I guess I don't need a wiz to have this.

Hopefully not much more than the stainless. Judging at least by what other companies are doing. Now if he wants to gouge us, that's a different matter. Can slap on a Limited Edition somewhere and some people turn to tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread