Status
Not open for further replies.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
3mm you might just be able to fit in. It will be difficult - but plausible. Note that the wick channels are 2.5mm and the center circular indentation (for the coil) is just over 3mm.

Well, if you 'lift' the coil up ~ then no issues.

I don't've 24AWG with me, else I'd've tied. But 3mm (and 2AWG) I'll definitely try today!

You're gonna try 2AWG?!?

That's gotta be HUUUUGE ;)

THE WGU CLUB
Card Carrying Member/Co-Founder

Reactions: Arthur

UKPaul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2013
UK
Going 22 mode boxed today!

2dklogp.jpg
Stunning Q.

Thats exactly how I intend running mine if I am lucky enough to land one.

You said the other day it was 37mm high. Was that with or without the drip tip raised section, looks to be approx 4mm to 5mm ?

Reactions: qorax

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Stunning Q.

You said the other day it was 37mm high. Was that with or without the drip tip raised section, looks to be approx 4mm to 5mm ?
Without the DT

THE WGU CLUB

Reactions: qorax

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Stunning Q.

Without.
With the raised section it'd be 44mm.

I'll caliper it today to get the exact measurements for you brother.

Reactions: dems86

hobbes4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2009
Important Observation!

Over a period of time I've noticed that the GEM consumes quite less juice. Much less than many of my attys.

I usually vape a tank+ thru the day. About 4-5mls. And vaping typically a 1.1-1.3Ohms coil between 13-16W. A combo which gets me easily thru a lazy day with an 18650 battery inside (heck, I nearly get thru a day with an 18500 as well, in a mech!).

This one holds about 4ml (glass tank mode). And we fill it 90% right? Which means I'm filling about 3.5-3.7mls ~ and a tank full of GEM is splendidly taking me into [over] half of the next day! Ohms and Wattage remaining constant.

On the other end take my Kayfun4. That one's a juice guzzler. Gives me around half a day with a tank fill. So yes, it's a big complement for the GEM. Hell yeah!

Thank you for mentioning this, i always wonder what the juice consumption is on certain attys but not very many people talk about it in their reviews.

The way you described the GEM is exactly how i feel about the Eviva-T. It uses much less juice than my other RTAs yet provides the best flavor for me even at slightly higher ohms. I think the tiny ceramic cup really helps so you don't have to build so low to get good vapor...which also means longer battery life.

Really excited for the GEM now.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
I'm actually glad it's in the middle of the month... my vape budget needs a breather, and I have medical bills to pay. lol [emoji14]
Yes, it's a nice little breather for me too, lol.

Although, the SunBox E8 list/GB I'm in on another forum could hit right around that time, YIKES!!! :D

THE WGU CLUB

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Thank you for mentioning this, i always wonder what the juice consumption is on certain attys but not very many people talk about it in their reviews.

The way you described the GEM is exactly how i feel about the Eviva-T. It uses much less juice than my other RTAs yet provides the best flavor for me even at slightly higher ohms. I think the tiny ceramic cup really helps so you don't have to build so low to get good vapor...which also means longer battery life.

Really excited for the GEM now.

^ Bingo! And I'm also on a "Saving the Juice and Saving the Battery Life" spree lately. Gotta go Greener you see ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread