Not open for further replies.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I only read the first and now the last page. I am confused.It really is not out on the market? Still? Wow, it really takes them long!
Wicking deck looks nice, exactly like the Squape.
Looks could be deceiving. It looks similar - but it isn't the same. Works on different principle ~ much better principle ;)

Marmaduke

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Essen, Germany
Well sorry, it reminded me strongly, couldn't help but notice a certain similarity. I know the principle of it is different. I just meant the looks onto the top of it.
Wish it will be a bit wider, would be more comfortable to wick. A bigger diameter than 3mm is not useable , at least for me, with the w-deck of the squape and even that is not so nice because the wicking "help" or whatever it is called in English is too big to rest in the channels.
Looks bigger in the GEM.

vakaion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
Australia
^^ 3mm 'spaced' Ni / Ti could be difficult. The wick hole in the center is 3.5mm dia, while the wick slot / channel cutting thru it is 2.5mm. 3mm kanthal microcoil is no problem.

Yep, I'd remembered you mentioning previously it might be a tight fit. That's why I'm adopting a "wait and see" approach. :)

TKS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2015
Surprised at the limited build options. This day and age every new rta seems to be a sub ohm tank. This thing somehow still wants to retain he old style of mouth to lung hit type of builds. I mean it seems it can take a 5-6 wrap 26AWG spaced coil on a 2.5mm diameter, but I can't see much other advantage to this over let's say a squape. Aside from maybe looks/finish/top filling.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Surprised at the limited build options. This day and age every new RTA seems to be a sub ohm tank. This thing somehow still wants to retain he old style of mouth to lung hit type of builds. I mean it seems it can take a 5-6 wrap 26AWG spaced coil on a 2.5mm diameter, but I can't see much other advantage to this over let's say a squape. Aside from maybe looks/finish/top filling.
This is totally Direct to Lung hittable. That's what / way I vape. And SqR is nothing in comparision to it. I don't use my SqR at all b'coz all other attys of mine are better than my SqR.

Yozhik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2015
Chicago, IL
This is totally Direct to Lung hittable. That's what / way I vape. And SqR is nothing in comparision to it. I don't use my SqR at all b'coz all other attys of mine are better than my SqR.

I lung hit on the Gem most of the time, though I also do M2L. I'm weird like that.

TKS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2015
Oh so it is lungable? Hmm that's a relief. Btw is it easier to build than the squape ? I mean just putting your drill bit in the deck and tiring the leads can't get easier if you ask me. And with the W deck you can add just the right amount of wick and forget it.

Reactions: qorax

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
Mark Bugs ready! Where's dat GEM?

6768ccacc91b81d4b2d868aadca09bb1.jpg

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Update Time :)

---Quote----------------------------------------

Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:37 am, By Qorax: Hey brother, any update hints?

Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:55 pm, By Bugs: Stan, yes. Next week will send packages to our resellers. And in 1-2 days after receiving it we will know the exact day. My estimation, if everything go well with the US customs, Sale will be on week 6/07 - 12/07/2015. Wish us luck brother.
---Unquote--------------------------------------
:)
:p
:D

Yozhik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2015
Chicago, IL
Update Time :)

---Quote----------------------------------------

Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:37 am, By Qorax: Hey brother, any update hints?

Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:55 pm, By Bugs: Stan, yes. Next week will send packages to our resellers. And in 1-2 days after receiving it we will know the exact day. My estimation, if everything go well with the US customs, Sale will be on week 6/07 - 12/07/2015. Wish us luck brother.
---Unquote--------------------------------------
:)
:p
:D

You know somewhere that someone read that and thought, "Somewhere between June to December 7th? Nooooo!" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread