dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Update Time :)
---Quote--------------------------------------------
Hi Stan ...we have added 90 % of the description on our site...
We did send 90% of orders to the resellers today and... if everything goes well than
we are aiming for Friday 10.07.2015 to be the date of the release.
Thank you a lot for everything you...
Bugs
---Unquote------------------------------------------
WE HAVE A DATE!!!

Thx Q

Whoa, actually, Thx Marc...looks like he beat you Q, I'm disappointed :D

THE WGU CLUB

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Yes, I will be buying from him. Just don't like the possibility of customs delaying.
Yeah, I've found with UPS, FedEx, and DHL, their express shipping flies through customs...it's when there is a handoff to USPS that customs seems to take forever, bleh

THE WGU CLUB

alistairs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2014
Castro Valley, CA, USA
And with that this thread might also be closed down :( b'coz a new thread by the modder begins: GEM - RTA by markbugs | E-Cigarette Forum

Whatever happens to this thread, HUGE kudos to you Q for alerting us to this GEM in the first place and to keeping the dream alive through the long months of waiting. Great job. Thankyou.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Whatever happens to this thread, HUGE kudos to you Q for alerting us to this GEM in the first place and to keeping the dream alive through the long months of waiting. Great job. Thank you.
I appreciate your warmth my dear! Thank you.
True That!!
And thank you my friend!

Kruzer00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2015
Long Island, NY, USA
Q- Fabulous review. Literally probably the best I have seen for an atomizer. Kudos to you. And kudos to the Mark Bugs team for a truly unique atty. I guess it was worth the wait. Could be the first atty I have seen that you can't bottom fill. [emoji3] My one question is whether it gets difficult to remove the build deck from the base/ chimney after you have used it a number of times? Can it get messy if you still have juice left?

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Q- Fabulous review. Literally probably the best I have seen for an atomizer. Kudos to you. And kudos to the Mark Bugs team for a truly unique atty. I guess it was worth the wait. Could be the first atty I have seen that you can't bottom fill. [emoji3] My one question is whether it gets difficult to remove the build deck from the base/ chimney after you have used it a number of times? Can it get messy if you still have juice left?
Absolutely not. No issues removing the deck after some use.
Problems can only happen if you go overboard stuffing the wick tails in/& out of the wick channel. Trim it like I show in the vid - and you'd've no issues.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Can't wait to watch the review Q.

I was going to watch it at work but going to wait until I get home tonight to watch it without any interuptions. :)

Kids in bed early tonight I think. :)
You're gonna enjoy it. I recommend casting it to the TV, nothing like seeing that sexy GEM in HD on a large screen...and that cute face of Q [emoji14]

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: qorax

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Can't wait to watch the review Q.

I was going to watch it at work but going to wait until I get home tonight to watch it without any interuptions. :)

Kids in bed early tonight I think. :)
Yep, it's a bit on the longer side too. And I'm sorry for that. I usually try to keep my vids under 20, but this one had more things to discuss about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread