Status
Not open for further replies.

alistairs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2014
Castro Valley, CA, USA
Well USPS managed to get mine from Florida to California over the weekend, lets see if the local guys can actually get it into my sweaty little hands today ...

USPS Tracking™
  • Expected Delivery Day: Monday, July 13, 2015
DATE & TIME
STATUS OF ITEM
July 13, 2015 , 2:55 am Arrived at Post Office CASTRO VALLEY, CA

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Well USPS managed to get mine from Florida to California over the weekend, lets see if the local guys can actually get it into my sweaty little hands today ...

USPS Tracking™
  • Expected Delivery Day: Monday, July 13, 2015
DATE & TIME
STATUS OF ITEM
July 13, 2015 , 2:55 am Arrived at Post Office CASTRO VALLEY, CA
Almost the same here, mine shipped Saturday from East Coast and arrived in Sacramento, CA early this morning. Should be arriving today, but we'll just have to wait and see [emoji14]

Edit: the post office and my box are within a 1/4 mile of my work on either side, so worst case scenario I can probably just pick it up from the Post Office on the way home!!!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Btw, is anyone interested to see a SS Mesh build in the GEM? I'd've some free time in the afternoon today - and could do it if you want ;)
I saw a brief video where a guy talked about how you could build with mesh, and showed it, but it wasn't in depth. I've had a few people on another forum asking about mesh in the GEM too, so I definitely think there is interest...I know I'd like to see you do a mesh build :)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

aarcoleo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2014
Chicago Il
Curious which build you're using? I run 3-4 tanks through mine, and am very happy how long I can go between wick changes. Of course the liquid can make a big difference, too. I get more mileage out of one than the other which has Frenilla in it.
Hi Roxynoodle, Standard horizontal 6 wraps, 28 guage around 2mm, i believe. 1.2 ohlm. Wicked per usual, through the middle, out the slots, folded back, then through the other slot. Usually a 50/50 5 Pawns so viscosity not to high. Havn't had any issues for a while then with the last build, there seems to be a hot leg that I can't seem to work out. Changed the ceramic cup and polished the 510 brass connector without any success. Then to the classy's, ran out of patients.
Thanks!

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
3f4d566479eec6425406240f57857abd.jpg

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Ooooooooooo. I hate you so much right now.
It shipped Saturday, no idea how USPS got it here in time, lol. Of course the box was a little crunched, typical, but the MB tins were like trip ole bubble wrapped, and were perrrrfect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread