Not open for further replies.

MeltingGlass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
Oshkosh, WI
www.bedazzletubes.com
Can you please post were the list is?

Some updates on the list. Please check the Line , mini and maxi list , if your name is not red send a email with
delivery info and forum nick to : sinek1976@gmail.com.
So we can start to deliver second list. Thank you.

mre5674

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2009
Lala Land
Can you please post were the list is?

Shapolin's request was for the ORIGINAL V2/Mini & Maxi List found @: www.vaporwall.com • Login

There are still people who are NOT highlighted Red, due to needing more Shipping Info...They would like to settle these lists, so we can move on to the next 100 Reg. & 50SS V2s!

Please check this original list and get squared away, so people like me who are on deck can get ours!!!

Last edited:

Briachas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Munfordville, Ky
I got my tracking # a week ago but the website doesn't give much info. It seems as though my package hasn't left Croatia. Anyone have any experience on how long it takes to get to the USA?

Use that same tracking number but switch from IPS Tracking to USPS Tracking and see if you find it.

SNjVaper

Verified Member
Sep 27, 2010
Southern NJ USA
So I recieved my lines V2. First setup went great. I used 4 wraps kanthal 32 awg. I am normally a 5v vaper, so I decided to rebuild them. I was shooting for a standard resistance, but nothing I do seems to make it work. I believe my wicks (400 ss mesh) is grounding out because I can get the resistance above 1.5 ohms. When I wrap my coil and attach it to the positive terminal, it will fire. Ive tried 4 different times to oxidze my wicks, the first two with rawveg method and the second two with scubadan method and there still allowing current to ground. Can anyone help?

pAth77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2010
Bay Area
I'm sure that this has been asked here already, but I hopefully you guys won't mind me asking again. I just received the line (v1) that I purchased in the classified section, and I'm having a few problems. Questions:

1. I keep getting hot spots on my coils. I have been following the instructions on the tutorial videos (to the best of my abilities). I think that I'm doing what they are showing, but I can't seem to get rid of the hot spots. I occurs in the same place every time; in the gap between the lowest coil of the wick and where it connects to the shorter silver post. I made sure that none of the coils were touching each other, but the hot spots are always there. Eventually, the coil pops. I tried making it with 4 and 5 coils because I thought that maybe the resistance was too low, but the videos say that 4 coils is around 1.5Ω and that shouldn't be low enough to be overpowered by an AW IMR battery. What am I doing wrong?

2. Before the coil pops, the vapor that is produced seems pretty harsh. When I took a whiff of it, it made me cough pretty badly...enough to make me scared of actually inhaling it. I'm using a DIY menthol that tastes great with my current tank setup (1.25Ω DCC and VPX tank). I don't know if the problem is because I'm oxidizing the wick incorrectly. To oxidize, I use a torch over the entire wick, letting it glow red and then dowsing with water (done 3x). Then I add some PG and put a lighter to it to let the PG burn off (done 3x). Am I doing something wrong with oxidizing the wick?

3. I also seem to have a lead coming out of the windows. My juice is a 50/50 mix. Am I just S.O.L. here?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Brazilleon

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Los Angeles, California
I had a close call today and killed my line....
At lunch, I was just about to leave my office and picked up my Darwin which was in it's case and it was red hot! As I picked it up, the drip tip melted free and fell onto my desk and the Line was red hot with juice pouring out.
The Arm was fully closed, but I suspect the combination of the Darwin switch not properly registering the arm closed, the case, the 510to510 adapter and the line tank Atty pushing the switch slightly was causing it to just fire constantly..
Now here's the scary part. Its only because I was heading out of the office for a few hours that I considered taking it with me since I usually take just my GTank and Sturm mod while out and about, luckily I thought, why not, picked it up and thank goodness, felt the heat. If I had not, I could have set fire to to office, potentially burning $1000s of dollars of tech equipment. .That would not have been very good. But the worst part, my colleagues are awesome and totally tolerate my PV usage, often commenting on how great my office smells, mostly vanilla custard, peaches and cream NY cheesecake home made juice. But setting fire to the office would have certainly put an end to my vape heaven.
Luckily, the Darwin is still working great as expected, I let it cool all afternoon.
But the Line, and in all credit, still delivers great vape, melted the silver wire insulation plastic and the window is constantly smokey and leaks now. Grrrr. Not an easy fix. Shame, because I really liked using the line on my Darwin, it allows the arm to close real easy and I keep the GTank on Sturm mod, with this setup, I have the ultimate, total low maintenance vaping experience..
So, just a word of warning to those of you also using tank attys with the Darwin, if the switch doesn't engage properly shutting off, plus you have the case on, not being able to see the illuminated screen, things can get toasty if you get flippant like me. :)
I was running 2.8ohms at 7.3w, I'm surprised the coil didn't burn out, or Darwin safety kick in. Both seem to be intact.

Be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread