big2917059.gif
It looks like a army.

kcos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2011
Rochester, NY
mawnco.com
So Mike is out of control with his generous gifts . OMG someone said something on the Zenesis vaporwall raffle to make him exploded with kindness instead of what I would have like to have said to this person. LOL The more tickets we sell the more Zenesis PV he's giving for free to the forum. YOUR CRAZY gotta love ya!!

thanks-you-are-da-bomb_2698.gif

waytogo.gif

animated-gifs-fireworks-13.gif

zuTma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
Croatia, Zagreb
So Mike is out of control with his generous gifts . OMG someone said something on the Zenesis vaporwall raffle to make him exploded with kindness instead of what I would have like to have said to this person. LOL The more tickets we sell the more Zenesis PV he's giving for free to the forum. YOUR CRAZY gotta love ya!!
My thoughts exactly K... This guy is good in my book and he is definitely, like you said, OUT OF CONTROL! :2cool:

... there are a couple of pics ... just read the complete thread and you'll find them!

SS Line V2 is completely in Stainless Steel - you do not see the liquid inside but you get more liquid in
Line V2 is also in Stainless Steel but with three windows and has a plexi tube inside - you see your liquid but can store less liquid ...

wfx

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
VA
very excited. line v2 made it to NY. now let's see what customs makes of it. with my luck it matches some critical tube component sought by the ISF.

i have high hopes for this one, but i've read it is a fickle beast. suggestions on how to test the conductivity and/or resistance under load? i've got 14500 batteries and a multimeter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread