Genesis Vape - Leather and Nylon Accessories for your Gear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tawmus

Unregistered Supplier
May 10, 2014
Austin, TX, USA
Genesis Slide+ and a prototype MVP2 Guard in carbon fiber:

8a5ygeda.jpg

3eva5uva.jpg

anytuty6.jpg

Tawmus

Unregistered Supplier
May 10, 2014
Austin, TX, USA
Last week, Genesis Vape exhibited at Vape Blast 2.0 in San Antonio. We had our Slide lineup there, as well as our ClipNX, Slide+ mini, RollNX, RollNX mini samples. Many customers stopped by and saw first hand the quality of our accessories. Shop owners stopped by and were ecstatic at our offerings. We are excited to say that our first show was a big success, and our products will start showing up on store shelves soon!

Tawmus

Unregistered Supplier
May 10, 2014
Austin, TX, USA
I like the rollNX, but I have been migrating to box type mods, for instance a reo, RSM, and others along that line. Actually a roll with adjustable straps for box mods might be interesting.

Thanks for the feedback. I do see a lot of people migrating towards a box style mod, but in order to accommodate those styles it would require a redesign, since the supplies would not be able to interlock as nicely as it does now with juice + tube shaped mods. I am working on holders that will fit box mods currently, however.

Tawmus

Unregistered Supplier
May 10, 2014
Austin, TX, USA
When will that leather Rollnx mini be on the site?

The Roll+ mini was a custom made sample that I did to bring out to trade shows (and for myself to use!). As is, it would retail over $100, so I'm unsure when I would have enough made to carry on the website. If you're still interested, send me a pm and I can add you on the reservation list.

Tawmus

Unregistered Supplier
May 10, 2014
Austin, TX, USA
Back from exhibiting at two recent trade shows (Vape Summit and Vaper's Exhibit). It's been incredibly busy around here as we're continuing to work on a mod holder inside the car and a nice messenger bag. We've also developed a new mod holder for the Hammond-style enclosures and it fits great. We are looking to stock some by the end of this year.

Eh1qKpP.jpg

kw0LpJt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread