Get Nailed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bliss12897

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thank you very much for the offer (((Chips))) I would take you up on it, but I actually got in a shipment of multi colored hex glitters so now I can pretty much make polish that looks like that :)

Just as a note to you, have you went to Inaz cosmetics and looked at her glitters? I think you follow Robin Moses as well. She uses Inaz in some of her tutorials, so I went over and checked out her pigments. I ordered the Glam Rock and Sayan..they are fab!

bliss12897

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So yesterday marked off yet another moment in time where I realized my kids are getting older. The most I have ever allowed for the girls is nail polish. Skyler has wanted acrylic for a very long time but I wouldn't/won't do them on her. Yesterday she talked me in to allowing her to have gelish nails. They came out pretty cool, and as a bonus, I used her as a guinea pig to try out an application technique. That was part of the deal. "Fine, you can have them, but I get to do whatever I want to them" :laugh:

skylerswirl.jpg

Last edited:

pringles13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2011
jaw-juh
Ok you guys are getting a look at my mani before I even post it on Facebook. I am absolutely in love with Elixir Lacquer's With a K. This is just 2 coats of it and a top coat, without and with flash (check out what the flash does with that holo glitter).

uploadfromtaptalk1334608797228.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1334608823539.jpg

And this is my naughty girl mani. It's supposed to look like corset lacing. I need to practice my line work, especially using my left hand. Again, without and with flash.

uploadfromtaptalk1334608934182.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1334608974284.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread