The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Get Nailed!

Discussion in 'Copper Creek' started by bliss12897, Apr 5, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bliss12897

bliss12897 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Indeed you do! Lots of em :) I have a holo glitter addiction..it really is quite sad for a woman my age. Oh look! Something Sparkly! :facepalm:

2. violetvoo

violetvoo Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2009
    Down the rabbit hole..
    Lol...I'm like that too...
    wooooo...sparkly....aaahhh sparkly...:laugh:

3. FlyingV

FlyingV ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sparkly and/or shiny stuff...... ooooohhhhhh!

4. pringles13

pringles13 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 30, 2011
    jaw-juh
    I admit that I'm a glitter ho! That's the only reason I'm not over the moon about those Nostalgic jelly ones. I still haven't tried Jem yet, but Morgan did and it's very glitterific! I'd be willing to let you use those Nostalgics and try them out if you'd like blissey.

5. bliss12897

Thank you very much for the offer (((Chips))) I would take you up on it, but I actually got in a shipment of multi colored hex glitters so now I can pretty much make polish that looks like that :)

Just as a note to you, have you went to Inaz cosmetics and looked at her glitters? I think you follow Robin Moses as well. She uses Inaz in some of her tutorials, so I went over and checked out her pigments. I ordered the Glam Rock and Sayan..they are fab!

6. pringles13

Jul 30, 2011
    jaw-juh
    Yea I've looked :facepalm: I could get in serious trouble there. I do want to get some foils from that dollar site she mentions, and the glue she uses is cheap on amazon

7. bliss12897

Dollar nail art has a $25 minimum,I bought those too :laugh:. The foils are super nice.
    And the best glue ever really is the best glue ever.

8. pringles13

Jul 30, 2011
    jaw-juh
    Aahhhh! Let me know next time you place an order at dollar nail art. I'll have you pick up some stuff for me. I don't think I need $25 worth... want yes, need no :lol:

9. mfraz25

mfraz25 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 26, 2010
    The Peach State
    No, you do not need any more nail stuff.

10. bliss12897

A girl can never have too much nail stuff Morgan

11. pringles13

Jul 30, 2011
    jaw-juh
  12. mfraz25

mfraz25 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 26, 2010
    The Peach State
    She can and does.. :p

13. pringles13

Jul 30, 2011
    jaw-juh
    and you enjoy the spoils too :p

14. pringles13

Jul 30, 2011
    jaw-juh
    Well I learned to not try to do a mani when I'm already aggravated :glare: just having a bad attitude day

15. bliss12897

I hope you are in a better mood today ((((Chips)))). Yeah, when I am annoyed or feeling uninspired things coming out looking bad :(
    I am definitely gonna have to figure out a work around for that...

16. bliss12897

So yesterday marked off yet another moment in time where I realized my kids are getting older. The most I have ever allowed for the girls is nail polish. Skyler has wanted acrylic for a very long time but I wouldn't/won't do them on her. Yesterday she talked me in to allowing her to have gelish nails. They came out pretty cool, and as a bonus, I used her as a guinea pig to try out an application technique. That was part of the deal. "Fine, you can have them, but I get to do whatever I want to them" :laugh:

[​IMG]

17. bliss12897

I really should wait for someone to be home to help me take pictures, but I never wait :facepalm:
    These are what I am wearing right now. Watercolor technique using acetone on the polish. :) Need to play with it some more...
    [​IMG]

18. violetvoo

violetvoo Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2009
    Down the rabbit hole..
    pretty cool bliss...
    kids do grow up fast and they're grown and
    gone before you blink..:blink:

19. pringles13

Jul 30, 2011
    jaw-juh
    Ok you guys are getting a look at my mani before I even post it on Facebook. I am absolutely in love with Elixir Lacquer's With a K. This is just 2 coats of it and a top coat, without and with flash (check out what the flash does with that holo glitter).

uploadfromtaptalk1334608797228.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1334608823539.jpg

And this is my naughty girl mani. It's supposed to look like corset lacing. I need to practice my line work, especially using my left hand. Again, without and with flash.

uploadfromtaptalk1334608934182.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334608974284.jpg

20. pringles13

Jul 30, 2011
    jaw-juh
    Ok so Tapatalk has changed the way they upload pics. Not happy about that, but hope you can see them still.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.