Getting ready to place my first order....help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chess77

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
Pennsylvania
I thought I was pretty educated when it came to e-cigs....wow, I was wrong!! I started out with an Ego and then Riva, and now I have decided I am ready to graduate to a mod. After hours of looking at the boards, I THINK I have decided on an Ipro or Buzz. After reading the mod board, my head is spinning!!! I was pretty proud of myself when I graduated from using a regular cartomizer to a tank, and now I feel like a complete novice again!!! Can someone dumb it down for me exactly what I need to buy as far as accessories to be able to jump right in and vape? I currently have a submarine tank, that holds Boge 2.0 cartos, and I still have those standard atty's that came with my Ego and Riva kits.

Will my tank work on the Ipro or Buzz?
Are the Ipro and Buzz easy to use (remember, it took me forever to figure out how to use a TANK! LOL)?

There is nothing worse than being excited about buying something new and then realizing that you forgot to order something!!!

Thanks!
Christina :blush:

hificat101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
PA
Hi Chess, your 2 ohm hardware will work with the Buzz Pro, or Infinity Pro, but you may get a burning flavor if you turn up the voltage too high on the hit control. Lots of people have different opinions on this, but I would recommend picking up some2.5 ohm cartos and attys for use on your new notcigs device. In the meantime, pretty much anything you have that will fit on whatever connection you get.

Also, be aware that the bat and charger kit that Mike (the supplier) sells with both devices, comes with just one set of bats. You will want to purchase a second set. Best bet is to just get the unprotected powerizers that he sells. All of the notcigs PV's contain extensive protection circuits so it is OK to use unprotected bats in them.

HTH

FreeFire

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2012
Twin Cities Minnesota
Hey Chess...thanks for posting these questions. I too am in the same boat and am hoping experienced Buzz & IPro users chime in as I will add some more stuff to my existing order (have an IPro ordered thus far).

I too would like to know then, having never used a tank....I could order the M1A1 and since I have 2 boxes of 3.0 cartos coming, those would work in the tank, yes?

Next: GotVapes has their Vision II Stone, which is a 2.1-2.3 ohm. Will this work effectively or being a lower ohm, wear down the batteries quicker?

Next: Anyone have a couple drip tips laying around......I have NONE and it seems so silly not to have the right ones.

Last: Do the cartomizers (both the Boge 2.0 & 3.0) fit the IPro without needing an adapter? The cartomizers have a male thread. Mike answered this question but didn't fully understand the answer as the Buzz Pro looks like it has a male thread on the end of the mod...meaning the cartos would not screw directly on, needing a female to female adapter. Is this true with the IPro?

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thread Chess, just thought to piggy back some additional questions. Want to order more stuff if necessary from Notcigs so they can throw everything in one box and ship together.

Thanks!

mianker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2010
USA
Hey welcome Chess77 & FreeFire, love your choice of PVs BTW. I have 2 BuzzPros (one is a backup just in case:facepalm:

Freefire did you buy the 510 BuzzPro? If you did it is actually a female connection, just raised up out of the drip cup. So the answer to your question is IF your current cartos and/or attys are 510 you won't need an adapter.

I primarily use 2.5 ohm CE2s on my BuzzPro and have great battery life between charges. I always have extra batteries charged and ready to use though. You can never have too many backups. LOL see above.

Enjoy your new PVs.

Last edited:

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
  • Deleted by classwife
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread