Getting totally discouraged...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Looks to me like you have fallen into the 'I don't like this clearo tank .. so let me try a different clearo tank instead' syndrome. Believe it or not, but there are other choices besides clearo tanks. I for one never found a clearo that didn't give me that "dry throat" problem. Buying more of what is essentially the same thing just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

Why not try a simple cartomizer, they're really cheap ($1.25 or so at most places), and see if you do better with them. If you like the cartomizer, then you can buy a tank to use them in.

I use these cartos, and punch them myself (on sale for $0.75 each)
    Boge 510 Blank Cartomizer Standard Resistance 3.0 oHM 5 Pack – ElectronicStix.Com
    and use them in these tanks (on sale for $12.50)
    Standard J-Tank (3.3ml) – ElectronicStix.Com
    My tanks are over 3 years old, so I would call them a "proven product".
    P1000535.jpg

pinkie1205

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 3, 2014
    Maryland
    Thanks! I changed my juice and it's much better. The tank has been acting decent all day so that's good. I think my problem was with both, the tank and juice.
    I'm not ever buying anything from that store again. It looks like they get their stuff from fast tech so authenticity is questionable. Their batteries are labeled as their brand.

Maiar

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 29, 2014
    Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
    Thanks.

In the mail I have a protank 3 and a spinner 2. I just want a simple set up but at the same time, I don't want to have to fix something every night. I might be picky but doing something as simple as cleaning the battery connections is pissing me off. That could totally be my cig withdrawl kicking in...LOL
    You'll have more luck with the protank series than anything aspire makes imo. I've never had anything but problems with aspire products. Burnt taste. Metallic taste. Plastic taste. Bad wicking. Gurgling. Leaking. You name it and it happens to me. I've got a couple protank 2's now and a couple EMOW megas that use the same coil as the PT3 and they all work pretty much flawlessly.
    Good luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread