The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Geyscano Box Mod (Chinese 50 Watt BF'er)

Discussion in 'Liquid Feed APV Discussion' started by Technonut, Feb 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Senior vapor

Senior vapor Full Member

Apr 30, 2015
    I hope someone can help! I love me geyscano but it's constantly comes on showing the usual 50 watt screen. I press the fire was button and it goes to "check atomizer". On occasion it will go to a setting and it works beautifully. I check the atty. The center post moves when. I tighten the center post screw and the whole post moves. I am so frustrated.

• Like Like x 1
  2. 5spike

5spike Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 30, 2014
    WI
    The 510 is not really adjustable. Al tho if you turn the 510 pin it will adjust but the positive wire is soldered on so it will twist and break. At least mine was that way. I took it out and installed a Fat Daddy 510 which is spring loaded.
    Also these boards are not lasting all that long. Mine lasted a couple days.

3. Senior vapor

Senior vapor Full Member

Apr 30, 2015
    How do I this. How much? Am pretty new at this. Would I be better off buying a new bottom feed atty.

4. 5spike

Jan 30, 2014
    WI
    Maybe I'm miss understanding. So the center post on the atty is spinning? Post screw on the bottom of the atty should be tightened all the way.Any way to take pictures?
    Any bottom fed atty can be used on the geyscano, it will just sit up a little higher.

5. Senior vapor

Senior vapor Full Member

Apr 30, 2015
    Thanks so much for your help. I connected my other atty which is not a squonker atty and the box is working great. I wrote angel cigs and sent a short video. I did tell them that the other atty works. So waiting to hear from them. Again thanks for ur help.

• Like Like x 1
  6. unsure

unsure ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Well you should have gotten it by now.....your thoughts?

7. muzichead

muzichead Resident Knucklehead Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2011
    Illinois
    • Like Like x 2
  8. unsure

9. unsure

QUESTION:

Has anyone found a mod that the Geyscano atty works on? The threads appear to be too short to make contact on any other mod.

10. 5spike

Jan 30, 2014
    WI
    Just threw mine on the owl and it fired up fine. That one is desighned to fit down around the Geyscano 510 so the air holes are off a bit.
    Bf'd a Sapor last week, really liking it.

• Like Like x 1
  11. unsure

Doesn't fit any REO I have and found that odd. I had a open 510 to 510 adapter which increase the length of the threads and I can use them on any BF mod now. With the adapter it doesn't sit flat on some mod connectors but doesn't leak so I'm ok with it.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.