HoPeFuLLL

Moved On
May 19, 2010
Perth Australia
  • Deleted by Elendil

keon718nyc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Keon, you don't get to comment -- he's YOUR quarterback!!!!:lol::lol::lol::evil:

LOL, I didn't even know who the dam guy is becouse im not into football and could care less if he was my neighbor, hehehe , Only into boxing and big thanks to the UK site that lets me watch all the PPV fights for that minimal fee, Keep up the great work guys!! hahaha!!:offtopic:

JohnUK

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2010
UK
LOL, I didn't even know who the dam guy is becouse im not into football and could care less if he was my neighbor, hehehe , Only into boxing and big thanks to the UK site that lets me watch all the PPV fights for that minimal fee, Keep up the great work guys!! hahaha!!:offtopic:[/QreeUOTE]

Why pay? I get them for free lol

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
First off I would like to congratulate Bugg, you've done well buddy and picking that picture was not easy you deserve the awesome prize of Imeos newly created GG I think we are all envious of you Bugg and again great job.!!!

Second I would like to state for the very few that are the only people complaining, the contest is not and never will be fixed in any way shape or form. I came up with this contest for GG and Imeo sees and gives final approval on everything that is done. I haven't heard one insult from Bugg the winner who doesn't even live in the states and he deserves the win again congrats Bugg.!!!

Lastly the picture that is chosen is a random one taken from a live running TV event so it can't be searched on Google like the other ones in previous contest could be. The picture could be of some old lady who is a famous quilter or Painter or anybody from anywhere in the world for that matter,
it just so happen that only 2 of the 3 where Anerican as Pablo Picasso was not from America and
like I said Imeo has approved of everyone of them. Imeo shall pick the next picture so I don't keep
getting Attacked by those few who chose to speak poorly and use foul language towards other
fellow ECF members.

This contest was and is meant to be fun and for all to enjoy and have the chance to win a nice GG prize. I hope Imeo doesn't cancel this because of the few who complain and chose to Attack other members for trying to only do something nice. Thank you for playing and understanding there shall be no more complaints or there won't be anymore chances to win these awesome GG prizes.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hope, Everyone is right to their own thoughts & opinions here but i think much of the posts ive been seeing lately on GG side of things should honestly be said/kept in private. Alot of the crowd here (like me) is laid back and drama free and i think we need to at least keep it that way for the that part of the community. I agree that tension might build at times, more often then usual but we need to regroup and organize rather then bash or spit nasty unnecessary comments out in the open. Please understand im not here to stop things or try , but here to enjoy this forum..... Enjoy vaping, and live life analog free,....

I really think that drama will never end on GG forum keon. There are so many people that want to beat GG and me hahaha

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Keon, you don't get to comment -- he's YOUR quarterback!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Gotta be honest, HoPeFuLLL, I'm with you on this one.:laugh:

I obviously have been overthinking these 4 contests, 82 posts and I'm no closer, I must really suck....:evil:

hahahaha, I like you very much ripple lollol

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
First off I would like to congratulate Bugg, you've done well buddy and picking that picture was not easy you deserve the awesome prize of Imeos newly created GG I think we are all envious of you Bugg and again great job.!!!

Second I would like to state for the very few that are the only people complaining, the contest is not and never will be fixed in any way shape or form. I came up with this contest for GG and Imeo sees and gives final approval on everything that is done. I haven't heard one insult from Bugg the winner who doesn't even live in the states and he deserves the win again congrats Bugg.!!!

Lastly the picture that is chosen is a random one taken from a live running TV event so it can't be searched on Google like the other ones in previous contest could be. The picture could be of some old lady who is a famous quilter or Painter or anybody from anywhere in the world for that matter,
it just so happen that only 2 of the 3 where Anerican as Pablo Picasso was not from America and
like I said Imeo has approved of everyone of them. Imeo shall pick the next picture so I don't keep
getting Attacked by those few who chose to speak poorly and use foul language towards other
fellow ECF members.

This contest was and is meant to be fun and for all to enjoy and have the chance to win a nice GG prize. I hope Imeo doesn't cancel this because of the few who complain and chose to Attack other members for trying to only do something nice. Thank you for playing and understanding there shall be no more complaints or there won't be anymore chances to win these awesome GG prizes.

mwa, you did an wonderful job. You took a pic from TV (clever), you spend time to think the person and in what we will show it to forum. Thanks.

Hope, I understand what you say and you have a right too.

I dont see any fault here, I just see 2 people that both of them want the best for GG forum.

I am sure that those 2 guys will start fighting again :lol: so better close the thread:D

A big thanks to all GG friends that took place and helped me run this contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread