The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Monthly GG contest

Discussion in 'The GG' started by imeothanasis, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. birdofparadise

birdofparadise Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 13, 2010
    Congrats to the winner, it was a tough one and thanks you for having this contest

2. HoPeFuLLL
    This message by HoPeFuLLL has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Nov 21, 2010.
    Nov 6, 2010
  3. HoPeFuLLL

HoPeFuLLL Moved On

May 19, 2010
    Perth Australia
    So Americans hate me more for telling the truth... Sorry.

4. RippleInStillWater

RippleInStillWater Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2010
    Land Of Corruption
    Keon, you don't get to comment -- he's YOUR quarterback!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Gotta be honest, HoPeFuLLL, I'm with you on this one.:laugh:

I obviously have been overthinking these 4 contests, 82 posts and I'm no closer, I must really suck....:evil:

5. JohnUK

JohnUK Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2010
    UK
    Confused!!!!!

Was this fixed then? I have no idea if it was or not I just congratulate all that win whatever! I know no other than to enter and hope for the best,more often I fail to win but I'm happy for those that do,that is just me.

6. keon718nyc

keon718nyc Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2009
    Queens, New York
    LOL, I didn't even know who the dam guy is becouse im not into football and could care less if he was my neighbor, hehehe , Only into boxing and big thanks to the UK site that lets me watch all the PPV fights for that minimal fee, Keep up the great work guys!! hahaha!!:offtopic:

7. JohnUK

Oct 30, 2010
    UK

8. RippleInStillWater

RippleInStillWater Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2010
    Land Of Corruption
    I do thank both Imeo and mwa for another great contest!:) Iknow this stuff isn't easy and mwa has had enough bs lately so now I feel bad:blush:

But still, Mark Sanchez? He sucks!:laugh:

9. mwa102464

mwa102464 Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

First off I would like to congratulate Bugg, you've done well buddy and picking that picture was not easy you deserve the awesome prize of Imeos newly created GG I think we are all envious of you Bugg and again great job.!!!

Second I would like to state for the very few that are the only people complaining, the contest is not and never will be fixed in any way shape or form. I came up with this contest for GG and Imeo sees and gives final approval on everything that is done. I haven't heard one insult from Bugg the winner who doesn't even live in the states and he deserves the win again congrats Bugg.!!!

Lastly the picture that is chosen is a random one taken from a live running TV event so it can't be searched on Google like the other ones in previous contest could be. The picture could be of some old lady who is a famous quilter or Painter or anybody from anywhere in the world for that matter,
    it just so happen that only 2 of the 3 where Anerican as Pablo Picasso was not from America and
    like I said Imeo has approved of everyone of them. Imeo shall pick the next picture so I don't keep
    getting Attacked by those few who chose to speak poorly and use foul language towards other
    fellow ECF members.

This contest was and is meant to be fun and for all to enjoy and have the chance to win a nice GG prize. I hope Imeo doesn't cancel this because of the few who complain and chose to Attack other members for trying to only do something nice. Thank you for playing and understanding there shall be no more complaints or there won't be anymore chances to win these awesome GG prizes.

10. JohnUK

Oct 30, 2010
    UK
    Yikes! if only I'd searched "he sucks" I may have got there,ahh well here's to the next time, I Hope?

11. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    I really think that drama will never end on GG forum keon. There are so many people that want to beat GG and me hahaha

12. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    hahahaha, I like you very much ripple lollol

13. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas

mwa, you did an wonderful job. You took a pic from TV (clever), you spend time to think the person and in what we will show it to forum. Thanks.

Hope, I understand what you say and you have a right too.

I dont see any fault here, I just see 2 people that both of them want the best for GG forum.

I am sure that those 2 guys will start fighting again :lol: so better close the thread:D

A big thanks to all GG friends that took place and helped me run this contest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.