Not open for further replies.

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
The winner is again byGG and the original photo is:

View attachment 22388

Thank you for the reveal! I should have kept going. My last line of searching was "Latino football players". (I gave up on the ears and was focusing on the defined jaw/cheek structure.) Even if I hadn't have guessed first, it would have been satisfying to figure it out.

keon718nyc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yeah WD MWA for picking two people the rest of the world have no idea about. Congrats Bugg but no more MWA input please.

Not sure if its right Hope to bash MWA for picking what he has. Football player from USA doesnt seem to be too off from the world, I had no clue at all on guessing and im from the states. Besides the point that the guy is trying to pick someone famous regardless and is trying to help out with the contests. Give the guy credit for taking the time out to help. Im starting to think maybe they should have 2 contests, 1 for USA and other for International. Plain and simple. Just make the prizes smaller.... But hey what do i know.....:2c:

keon718nyc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hope, Everyone is right to their own thoughts & opinions here but i think much of the posts ive been seeing lately on GG side of things should honestly be said/kept in private. Alot of the crowd here (like me) is laid back and drama free and i think we need to at least keep it that way for the that part of the community. I agree that tension might build at times, more often then usual but we need to regroup and organize rather then bash or spit nasty unnecessary comments out in the open. Please understand im not here to stop things or try , but here to enjoy this forum..... Enjoy vaping, and live life analog free,....

Hope, Everyone is right to their own thoughts & opinions here but i think much of the posts ive been seeing lately on GG side of things should honestly be said/kept in private. Alot of the crowd here (like me) is laid back and drama free and i think we need to at least keep it that way for the that part of the community. I agree that tension might build at times, more often then usual but we need to regroup and organize rather then bash or spit nasty unnecessary comments out in the open. Please understand im not here to stop things or try , but here to enjoy this forum..... Enjoy vaping, and live life analog free,....

Na stuff it, this comp has been crap and it's time for non US people to get an opinion.

MWA as a World Comp picks two from two people the rest of the World don't give a toss about?

The World is the World....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread