The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Monthly GG contest

Discussion in 'The GG' started by imeothanasis, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. FreakyStylie

FreakyStylie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    The Internet
    Thank you for the reveal! I should have kept going. My last line of searching was "Latino football players". (I gave up on the ears and was focusing on the defined jaw/cheek structure.) Even if I hadn't have guessed first, it would have been satisfying to figure it out.

2. Mist_Of_Joye

Mist_Of_Joye Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2009
    Beirut-Lebanon
    Who is this guy? Never saw him. Never heard of him.:blink:

Can you use next time pictures of international political figures?...Like Ossama, Saddam, Dubbya...The list is long you know :closedeyes:

3. Mist_Of_Joye

Mist_Of_Joye Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2009
    Beirut-Lebanon
    Congrats to the winner!

4. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    next time I will choose, its my turn. Ok mwa?

5. buGG

buGG Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2009
    brush²
    wow, thanks imeo! wish i could take credit though...this is the wife's pick, she'll be very excited about this!

6. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    I am very glad for you buddy. Give her a kiss from me mate:)

7. HoPeFuLLL

HoPeFuLLL Moved On

May 19, 2010
    Perth Australia
    Yeah WD MWA for picking two people the rest of the world have no idea about. Congrats Bugg but no more MWA input please.

8. define

define Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2010
    Western Australia
    Congratulations bugg, may be better if you pick all the pictures imeo as MWA only chooses people that other Americans would know it seems he is incapable of making a fair contest IMHO

9. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    mwa doesnt do that in purpose of course. But next time I will choose the pic. Its my turn either :D

10. Xanax

Xanax Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2010
    East Coast
    Previous contest winner... That's a shocker. Congrats dude

11. keon718nyc

keon718nyc Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Not sure if its right Hope to bash MWA for picking what he has. Football player from USA doesnt seem to be too off from the world, I had no clue at all on guessing and im from the states. Besides the point that the guy is trying to pick someone famous regardless and is trying to help out with the contests. Give the guy credit for taking the time out to help. Im starting to think maybe they should have 2 contests, 1 for USA and other for International. Plain and simple. Just make the prizes smaller.... But hey what do i know.....:2c:

12. HoPeFuLLL

HoPeFuLLL Moved On

May 19, 2010
    Perth Australia
    Na, time to bash him, this is two contests hes stuffed up. Time for him to admit he's no good at it.

13. RippleInStillWater

RippleInStillWater Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2010
    Land Of Corruption
    Wow, I rejected that as too obscure to most of the populace -- well, I made my guesses assuming a European might know who it is (sorry MWA!:))......well, congrats to the Bug -- and maybe no more repeat winners?:)

14. HoPeFuLLL

HoPeFuLLL Moved On

May 19, 2010
    Perth Australia
    Imeo only next contest please, I trust the guy. No more MWA input. Perhaps the block of gold fell on his head and impacted his judgment on the way from his safe to Imeo.....

15. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    Guys, mwa done his best. I will do mine on the next contest. No reason to talk about it any more. Lets talk about women. I need one imediately. :D

16. JohnUK

JohnUK Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2010
    UK
    Well I did look up Mark sanchez as one of my group searches I saw he had been mentioned,so I moved on in vain and to no avail it seemed,it's no problem tho as I'll buy one anyway when I can afford it,I was waaaaay to late to the party :laugh:

Congrats Bugg :toast:

17. HoPeFuLLL

HoPeFuLLL Moved On

May 19, 2010
    Perth Australia
    Ok, WD Bugg you ....... :) You have something I want :p

18. keon718nyc

keon718nyc Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Hope, Everyone is right to their own thoughts & opinions here but i think much of the posts ive been seeing lately on GG side of things should honestly be said/kept in private. Alot of the crowd here (like me) is laid back and drama free and i think we need to at least keep it that way for the that part of the community. I agree that tension might build at times, more often then usual but we need to regroup and organize rather then bash or spit nasty unnecessary comments out in the open. Please understand im not here to stop things or try , but here to enjoy this forum..... Enjoy vaping, and live life analog free,....

19. JohnUK

JohnUK Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2010
    UK
    Lol it can be arranged for the price of a GGTS (Gold) I can ship worldwide Note: NOT! responsible for loss,damage or infidelity once shipped :laugh:

20. HoPeFuLLL

HoPeFuLLL Moved On

May 19, 2010
    Perth Australia
    Na stuff it, this comp has been crap and it's time for non US people to get an opinion.

MWA as a World Comp picks two from two people the rest of the World don't give a toss about?

The World is the World....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.