GG now available @ www.smokejuice.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Just being demanding". Seriously?!

I did read ALL your threads, nos. That's why this sounds all too familiar. Once again your joy has been ruined by others. Right - got it - again.

Instead of being so impatient and demanding everything be spoon fed to you, why don't you read and study and ask POLITE questions as everyone else has done in the forum?

Speak of ruining the joy... This sub-forum has been a nice respite from other areas on the forum and then you come along with quite the buzz kill.

I'm off to get an analog. :grr:

Yes. Its my fault all of it. Its also my fault you cant stay off analogs. remember that please.

What a ..... you are.

Maybe, i am used to other things than you are? Maybe im used to a business being a business. open for so and so many hours a day, and when you email people you get an answer. When you pay for something you get a product that works, and if it doesnt work, you get customer service.

So whether or not you understand it, i do. Cause im used to it. All the people i know that also read this forum who IS infact from my country are all outraged by the way Trog treated me, and the way people like you and mamu are ranting on about me.

Now, i can respect that you have a different attitude towards things, and that things are done differently in your country / that youre accustomed to other things; Why dont you try that - understanding that even if i seme demanding to you and one gazillion other users, then to me - from where i come from, im just being reasonable?

Its like both you and mamu only want to attack. Youre not looking for a solution or an understanding youre just ranting on.

Its like in the other thread about saying "Im sorry" for things, - started by Imeo himself - he asked me in PM if i wanted to say im sorry to Mamu, - so i went there and did it. And i did it in a nice way, respecting our differences, and NOT starting any new ****.

What happened? Mamu attacked me at some point and Imeo said to her:

Mamu, now its your turn i believe.

Have mamu apologized to me yet? no.

But i guess thats not important to you - but it is to me. Again we are different i guess. Try to find peace in that, and maybe then you wont feel the need to smoke an analog so often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread