Status
Not open for further replies.

Caddyman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Delaware USA
chaseweb.biz
does your checkout screen look like this? if not give it a minute to load, DO NOT click the checkout button that first pops up at the top right there.

Cart2013-06-1910-41-30_zps7a5b5d8e.png

shroom

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2013
Brooklyn
Caddyman
Instead of my order you placed some old orders of Erik Savelsen from Norway. The orders numbers are 00040154 and 00039465 plus all his personal information.
I really would like you to return my order instead. I have all the pages of every step I made to place my order till to the message, "Your order has been successfully placed!" If you want to see the pages of every step I made to place my order I'm glad to send them to you.

Thanks.

BmoreJeff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Baltimore, MD
To everyone who didnt get what they wanted please keep in mind that this order was not a scheduled order. Bruce and Justin did not request these items. They are obligated to sell them and their site is in the midst of an upgrade. I'm not making excuses but I can understand how frustrating it is for them and for us. As we speak imeo just started making more GGTS and what not and he will make much more this time around. This latest batch was just a small batch that cov didn't know was coming any sooner than we did. Kudos to Bruce and Justin for trying hard

villarino1k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
USA
To everyone who didnt get what they wanted please keep in mind that this order was not a scheduled order. Bruce and Justin did not request these items. They are obligated to sell them and their site is in the midst of an upgrade. I'm not making excuses but I can understand how frustrating it is for them and for us. As we speak imeo just started making more GGTS and what not and he will make much more this time around. This latest batch was just a small batch that cov didn't know was coming any sooner than we did. Kudos to Bruce and Justin for trying hard
Well said brotha. I feel for the people who weren't able to get one but just reading some of these posts, man, people really need to relax. At the end of the day, these are just mods. The way people replied made it seem like they were gonna die. LOL. just ridiculous.

Caddyman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Delaware USA
chaseweb.biz

on top of this I spoke with Justin just now and he said they really busted it out and got everything ready this week when they came in so they are looking pretty good for shipping on time or close to it.

these guys work very hard, there is no doubt about that.

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO

I not trying to start a fire because I like COV and will continue to buy from them. But it isn't like someone dropped off an unexpected shipment and said here sell it. Imeo announced this batch months ago and they still ordered them from him. Also this is not the first time the system has crashed.

Again I support COV and will continue to do so I just can't wait for the server upgrade

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
And also remember, Imeo purposely, with an evil grin on his face, made this batch non-preorder to prove a point. I had a good time, no doubt about it. :)

Exactly......I hope the pre-order whiners learned something. In either case, I don't think Imeo will do business this way anymore, especially with his major products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread