GG Talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drake_Denoyer

Mar 22, 2013
Dallas, TX
Any word on when they will be shipped out?
on top of this I spoke with Justin just now and he said they really busted it out and got everything ready this week when they came in so they are looking pretty good for shipping on time or close to it.

these guys work very hard, there is no doubt about that.

Poppa D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2010
Minnesota, USA
I got my shipping notification.
GG has gotten so big COV doesn't have a chance of handling the internet assault. A party balloon can't hold 100 lbs of air pressure, it doesn't stand a chance. COV couldn't handle it when 300 GG pieces were released and hundreds hit their site, now its in the thousands all hitting it repeatedly for hours. The amount of traffic hitting COV during any of these events should translate into massive $ale$, but due to the current situation those extra $ale$ are completely missed. Like the rest of us GG freaks COV has to wait for the next batch of GG's to maximize their lucky vendor position. Its an unfortunate problem that COV hasn't dealt with and it effects us the buyers on a negative way, and that isn't to cool either.

The Old Phil

Verified Member
Aug 29, 2012
France
And also remember, Imeo purposely, with an evil grin on his face, made this batch non-preorder to prove a point. I had a good time, no doubt about it. :)

Puprposedly making such a tiny batch for people to go frenzy and shut down the vendors' servers hardly proves anything...

And yeah I'm obviously biased as my multiple order attempts didn't get through.

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
I'm sorry for those that didn't get what they wanted. I'm happy for those that did. I have to admit, for the first time, I didn't have to hammer the site looking for something for a long long time. Pre-orders solved this problem. I don't care to shell out the cash up front for months of possible wait, but..... YOU WILL get what you pre-ordered. NO doubt! There is inconvenience to both, but there is a guarantee to one, only a hopeful possibility to another.

legion13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2012
Wilson, NY
i feel bad for everyones stress here. i am used to this and i didn't get anything i wanted . this is what happens without preorders. all good , but for those of you still waiting for your first GG keep the faith , they ARE worth the wait!

Hey Imeo and Bruce where are all the pre order bashers from a couple of months ago? :):):):):):):):)

they seemed to have gone missing or quiet:):):):)

Drake_Denoyer

Mar 22, 2013
Dallas, TX
You got your shipping conformation today? I still haven't gotten anything on mine.
I got my shipping notification.
GG has gotten so big COV doesn't have a chance of handling the internet assault. A party balloon can't hold 100 lbs of air pressure, it doesn't stand a chance. COV couldn't handle it when 300 GG pieces were released and hundreds hit their site, now its in the thousands all hitting it repeatedly for hours. The amount of traffic hitting COV during any of these events should translate into massive $ale$, but due to the current situation those extra $ale$ are completely missed. Like the rest of us GG freaks COV has to wait for the next batch of GG's to maximize their lucky vendor position. Its an unfortunate problem that COV hasn't dealt with and it effects us the buyers on a negative way, and that isn't to cool either.

slickerxcuh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
Southern California
i was able to grad 2 ggts so "if anyone who was on the site last night forever like i was and didnt get one" pm me. i mainly bought 2 so 1 lucky person wouldnt be paying 350 in the classys

definitely need more ppl like him on the west coast vaping community, everyone out here is out for some quick cash, ffa

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Exactly......I hope the pre-order whiners learned something. In either case, I don't think Imeo will do business this way anymore, especially with his major products.

EXACTLY right River - pre-order whiners caused this new batch to be sold this way. Not one of them would listen to Imro or a veteran and believe that pre-orders were the only way to get EVERYTHING they wanted and without losing sleep.

In the past before pre-orders - thousands of people at once would crash the site and everyone would lose hrs of sleep - hope they are all satisfied now. All the whiners now complain about Bruce - makes me sick. Because most of ALL of us lost sleep because there was no pre-order.

To bad the Major isnt around anymore - he was a great hatchet man for Imeo and Bruce for this sort of drama from whiners.

Last edited:

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
And also remember, Imeo purposely, with an evil grin on his face, made this batch non-preorder to prove a point. I had a good time, no doubt about it. :)

You got that right - Instead of explaining over and over again to the whiners of pre-orders - he thought he would show everybody - hehehe - he did.

COV gets hit with more people trying to order than Vassillis does. Vassillis also has a new server - if people want to know how his old server was - go read stuff from last yr - everyone pissing and moaning about Vassillis.

Poppa D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2010
Minnesota, USA
I was there for the releases of the UFS, SS GGTS, Ody, and the expansion pack, finally the first Stealths. Those took a couple hours of dedicated effort to get the items you wanted in the basket and paid for. At that time most of the problems were at check out, getting the items in the cart and getting to check out wasn't that bad it was the final stage that was so difficult.

This time it was much worse every step of the way. When you could get to your desired item you couldn't add it to your cart. When you finally got it in your cart, you couldn't view the cart. Each step was an amazing pain to get through, only to be surprised when you got to move forward an inch at a time. After five (5) and a half hours I gave up, at 2:30 in the morning. Others tried twice as long and gave up. THESE PEOPLE PUT THEIR SANITY TO TEST TRYING TO TO GET A REAL GENUINE GG! There's nothing funny about it! Nothing but glitches and errors hour after hour only to be beaten down by exhaustion and defeated by some other luckier person who may or may not have endured their frustration.

I don't think its fair to add insult to injury by stating they shouldn't complain, that's just not fair to them. ALL THEY WANTED WAS A REAL GG, and that's all. Stop telling people not to complain when they damn sure got some thing to complain about. Be your own best advocates people, nows the time to speak your mind.

If you weren't involved don't tell the people who were to pipe down and be nice.

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
I would just like to thank COV for the quick shipping notification. Also the new checkout procedure seems much better. Although if possible you might consider letting the coupon thing stay even after the code is added. Or show right below the cart that it is there. When I placed my order it took the code. Last second I went to add something. While the total at the bottom of the page reflected the code the total under the cart didn't and it held me up a few minutes.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I was there for the releases of the UFS, SS GGTS, Ody, and the expansion pack, finally the first Stealths. Those took a couple hours of dedicated effort to get the items you wanted in the basket and paid for. At that time most of the problems were at check out, getting the items in the cart and getting to check out wasn't that bad it was the final stage that was so difficult.

This time it was much worse every step of the way. When you could get to your desired item you couldn't add it to your cart. When you finally got it in your cart, you couldn't view the cart. Each step was an amazing pain to get through, only to be surprised when you got to move forward an inch at a time. After five (5) and a half hours I gave up, at 2:30 in the morning. Others tried twice as long and gave up. THESE PEOPLE PUT THEIR SANITY TO TEST TRYING TO TO GET A REAL GENUINE GG! There's nothing funny about it! Nothing but glitches and errors hour after hour only to be beaten down by exhaustion and defeated by some other luckier person who may or may not have endured their frustration.

I don't think its fair to add insult to injury by stating they shouldn't complain, that's just not fair to them. ALL THEY WANTED WAS A REAL GG, and that's all. Stop telling people not to complain when they damn sure got some thing to complain about. Be your own best advocates people, nows the time to speak your mind.

If you weren't involved don't tell the people who were to pipe down and be nice.

Fair enough Poppa, I should have been more specific. Complaining and being disappointed is one thing. I understand that completely.

Calling for Bruces removal as GG supplier that is going on in the GG forum is what Im so upset over. That is totally over the top and being done by mostly new users to forum since Jan. 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread