GG Tilemahos official

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaligknoGDL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2012
Guadalajara, Mexico
I cant make small wings on cnc machine because they will look like a smudge Malig. Wings need more room than the small base of Tilemahos offers. Be sure that wings will come back on next GG construction

i know that, but what about regular engraving wings on the tank section just like penelope, ggts and ithaka?

i would love to see a 18650 wings engraved tube for esterigon like the just gg tube as well :D

this is just some personal preference, i like single engraving allot more that stand out like the Wings logo, letters and numbers just look bad like the ithaka serial numbers are huge, i wish they were in the bottom where you cant see them, and i feel the same way about the ggts have 4 engravings in the tube, if they were on the venting cap the mods would look slicker whit just the awesome wings, but thats just me like i said :D

soulseek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
London, UK
Great features as always for a GG atomiser.

BUT the CNC logo is horrible. The GG wings is the nicest looking and most recognisable item of the brand, it's a shame it's not being used prominently. The original Penelope is hands down the best looking atomiser because of it. The problem I have with this is that even if we were to get special engraved tank tubes in the future, I still have that ugly looking base with inscriptions on it.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you Hern. The nice thing is that it vapes better than drippers out there even if its a tankomizer with all the advantages of a tankomizer, especially a GG one (moving posts, liquid control, sealed center post, air control etc)
Thanks Imeo. Great changes again. I think this is another great step for the GG attys.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread