GG Tilemahos official

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
ah, thats one more surprise after esterigon's one buddy. Tilemahos price will be at 79 euros! :)

Well i just got back from up north no wifi and this is a great surprise to see your video and to see another great atomizer have to start saving again my radiator blew up on me had to drive 20 km an hour half way home my wife thought the car was going to blow up lol so 79 euros is just great and its going to look great thanks for the fast work imeo.

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
Tilemahos looks great Imeo. Although I have to agree the engravings are much different to say the least. I am kinda curious about one thing though. Where does the air come in from on the non adjustable 510 base? If the pin is sealed at the bottom it can't come in there and if there are no little holes around the 510 thread (which holes would kinda trump the sealed post IMHO) then I am having trouble seeing where the air comes in. Also before the vendors get the units will you please possibly make another short video showing the different versions side by side so people can make the decision as to which version to buy? Finally any chance at extension rings for the body and a telescoping or linger mouthpiece later down the road for more capacity?

I would also like to say thank you for keeping the price very reasonable. Heck I will say it down right budget.

Also I think it is about time we take up a collection to get Imeo a better camera setup :D

thormak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2013
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
ah, thats one more surprise after esterigon's one buddy. Tilemahos price will be at 79 euros! :)

Imeo is making my wallet thicker and credit card bills lesser!!!

But one thing I really like to mention, about the base.
No doubt they are great, sealed 510 base and esterigon thread (new GG native), but I would prefer something like Ithaka.
What I'm trying to say is, a base that works both ways.
Like how you add an AFC base into ithaka for 510, removing that AFC base will expose the GG connection.

So I thing that came up my mind was, a GG base that you can mount onto esterigon by remove the 510 cap on esterigon.
And another 510 base can add-on to that GG base.
A user opt for additional 510 base where they need to use with non-GG devices, Esterigon owners will not need to buy that.
Instead of buying 2 base to assemble and disassemble all the parts each time you change a device.

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
So now that Imeo let the cat out of the bag I guess I can show you the prototype. This is not polished but I think you get the drift of what it'll look like when it gets polished.

Trust me when I say it vapes like a dream. I haven't used any of my Ithaka's since Imeo gave me the Prototype. Need I say anymore?

thormak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2013
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
So now that Imeo let the cat out of the bag I guess I can show you the prototype. This is not polished but I think you get the drift of what it'll look like when it gets polished.

Trust me when I say it vapes like a dream. I haven't used any of my Ithaka's since Imeo gave me the Prototype. Need I say anymore?

That is a stunning pic Capt, it totally look like a CG!!

ZeroOhms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Awesome! It is amazing how fast Imeo is brining this to the market. There are lots of demand for 21mm atty outside of GG and this will snatched up quickly. Especially at that insanely low price! :)

Initially the hybrid design wasn't clear but when I saw the rounded post at 10:33, I was smiling ear to ear. :toast:
Esterigon + Tilemahos hybrid will be simply amazing!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
a new video will be ready tonight fright, so you will be abvle to see the differences

The regular base that is made for esterigon is not sealed because there is no reason for that. The sealed one is the one with AD ring. If the regular base was sealed then it wouldnt work on all mods as you exactly said:)

for more capacity we can make longer tube (its only one piece now, so very cheap) and a longer mouthpiece as you said again

Thank you for your comments about price. Its unbeatable I think

this video was made in a very quck way. But I dont pay much attention to videos because GG constructions dont need good videos to sell. After 5 years all people know what we make and sell

A better camera is neede by the way :laugh:
Tilemahos looks great Imeo. Although I have to agree the engravings are much different to say the least. I am kinda curious about one thing though. Where does the air come in from on the non adjustable 510 base? If the pin is sealed at the bottom it can't come in there and if there are no little holes around the 510 thread (which holes would kinda trump the sealed post IMHO) then I am having trouble seeing where the air comes in. Also before the vendors get the units will you please possibly make another short video showing the different versions side by side so people can make the decision as to which version to buy? Finally any chance at extension rings for the body and a telescoping or linger mouthpiece later down the road for more capacity?

I would also like to say thank you for keeping the price very reasonable. Heck I will say it down right budget.

Also I think it is about time we take up a collection to get Imeo a better camera setup :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread