Status
Not open for further replies.

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
The 6v batteries are strong hit and very much vapor. The 18650 battery is a 3.7v.
There is a little less vapor and hit. The 18560 battery is a long battery. The 6 v is two 3.0 for each battery with 800mah on each battery. I want the 18650 battery for the long vaping time. I can go out for the day and not worry about charging.
Hope this helps some.

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
thank you rejoice..

You know, I have read and re read all the threads on batteries, and its as though my brain wont allow that information in ! my eyes scan it, but nothing else happens...lol

I will try again....lol

It seems I am going to need idiot proof instructions...lol

Christena - this may help.

The volts is the power to run the GG. More volts more power which means the atty works at full capacity to give you more warm vapor, more vapor production, and subsequently a knock your socks off throat hit.

The mAh gives the duration to the power. The higher the mAh the longer the batteries last before they go dead and you have to charge them. As you go higher in mAh - the longer the batteries will last.

You can have a 6 volt battery - but the mAh for this 6 volt battery can be different - 800 mAh, 1000 mAh, etc. The name of the battery will be different if it's a 6 volt battery with 800 mAh than a 6 volt battery with 1000 mAh.

EDIT: with the GG to get 6 volts you will need two 3 volt batteries. The 3 volt battery has 800 mAh (the ones that Tim sells).

Now go to Tim's web site and look at the pics of the batteries and the battery charger. Write down what they say on them because these are the same batteries that Tim will send you.

If you want to buy extra batteries (highly recommended) hop over to dealextreme.com and buy the same batteries and a couple of extra battery chargers.

Last edited:

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
Seems a shame the GG site says its going down.... Are they not selling this anymore? Seems a pity as it looks like such a nice unit and design.... I really wanted to buy one... Is the GG gone for good or whats the story anyone know?
:(

-EZ

Imeo is selling the GG himself for now, drop him a PM if you want one.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Seems a shame the GG site says its going down.... Are they not selling this anymore? Seems a pity as it looks like such a nice unit and design.... I really wanted to buy one... Is the GG gone for good or whats the story anyone know?
:(

-EZ

Hi ez, is it possible for the best cig to stop its sales? xaxa:):)

you can buy from me if you want my friend anytime. Please send me a pm and I will tell you the simple way to do it.:)

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
MR. I,

Your work is awesome but it's starting to look like your just adding more and more fittings to the same GG unit, which is great for versatility, but I think since you have a name in the e-cig industry now Maybe you should keep working on the small, skinny,sleek,yet powerful unit that the public wants to take outside the home to vape with. This way you can have a great extra slim unit that will sell millions of units and everyone will want to use and also they will sell at a more affordable price, this way you will sell millions of them and can have them mass produced. This would be great for you and all the vapers out there and everyone would want and have one !!! Just a thought MR. I, also invent a special size battery and have it made up just for your unit with a special programmed chip in it and a GG Atty, this will make you very special and unique and be a great marketing and sales technique that would seperate you from all the rest !!!!!!!!!

You have the ability to do this, So just do it !!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$

Your Friend
MWA

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
MR. I,

Your work is awesome but it's starting to look like your just adding more and more fittings to the same GG unit, which is great for versatility, but I think since you have a name in the e-cig industry now Maybe you should keep working on the small, skinny,sleek,yet powerful unit that the public wants to take outside the home to vape with. This way you can have a great extra slim unit that will sell millions of units and everyone will want to use and also they will sell at a more affordable price, this way you will sell millions of them and can have them mass produced. This would be great for you and all the vapers out there and everyone would want and have one !!! Just a thought MR. I, also invent a special size battery and have it made up just for your unit with a special programmed chip in it and a GG Atty, this will make you very special and unique and be a great marketing and sales technique that would seperate you from all the rest !!!!!!!!!

You have the ability to do this, So just do it !!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$

Your Friend
MWA

we can talk about your invention any time mwa, I will be glad to do it. Just send me a pm:)

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
Yes!!!!!! a special e-cig battery is just what we need here... I would really like to see a 5v battery 16340 sized. I am happy with the 4.1 - 3.9 range but when they drop below the 3.8v they seem weak to me.. I usually change them out... I would really like a battery that is about 4.8 - 5v for sure.... But with this new atty I might just go for the 6v option... I have plenty of batteries waiting for the new atty...

Any word on when the HV atty may be available imeo?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Yes!!!!!! a special e-cig battery is just what we need here... I would really like to see a 5v battery 16340 sized. I am happy with the 4.1 - 3.9 range but when they drop below the 3.8v they seem weak to me.. I usually change them out... I would really like a battery that is about 4.8 - 5v for sure.... But with this new atty I might just go for the 6v option... I have plenty of batteries waiting for the new atty...

Any word on when the HV atty may be available imeo?

My last info is that I will have my new samples in a week vapn:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread