GG4S (monkey style)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
I really like it the option with the self adjusting afc at the end. The button is exactly what I was thinking about. Just a few questions I might of missed.

Diameter of mod ?
The AFC air hole look bigger are they I hope they are. If I had a machine shop I would make them all bigger lol
$113.00 Canadian not a bad price.
The look is awesome love it.
When will it be available?
How am I supposed to get VIR for Esterigon when you come out with this? lol
Are you going to make a Telimahos style atomizer for this with more air flow? This would be the icing on the cake. Thanks Adam

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
sure Adam

22 mm

the air holes are bigger. In fact they are double than esterigon. But atomizers that are made for regular inhaling dont need bigger holes. As for the atomizers that are made for direct inhaling, they have their own holes, so no need for GG4S to have bigger ones.

Available in 4 days from e-smokeguru and in 15 days from Rob and Gino

ahahaha, I really dont know buddy. But based on its price, you can afford it easy I hope

thats the next project. I am testing it as we speak :)

Last edited:

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
sure Adam

22 mm

the air holes are bigger. In fact they are double than esterigon. But atomizers that are made for regular inhaling dont need bigger holes. As for the atomizers that are made for direct inhaling, they have their own holes, so no need for GG4S to have bigger ones.

Available in 4 days from e-smokeguru and in 15 days from Rob and Gino

ahahaha, I really dont know buddy. But based on its price, you can afford it easy I hope

thats the next project. I am testing it as we speak :)

22 mm great, air holes bigger great, price is good don't get me wrong but x-mas is on the way lol A atomizer for it as well better start saving lol

The engravings are the same as the video? and yes will both top caps be available on first run and ss rings?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
22 mm great, air holes bigger great, price is good don't get me wrong but x-mas is on the way lol A atomizer for it as well better start saving lol

The engravings are the same as the video? and yes will both top caps be available on first run and ss rings?

yes, engravings will be exactly like on video Adam and also both caps will be available

Telephunken

Oct 19, 2013
Madrid
The concept of this new mod is so clever and simple, awesome Imeo, most of the direct battery connection mods has short cuts problems, you avoid this with the tube/cap solution, the button and locking mechanism are simply brilliant and the mod looks amazing, can´t wait to have mine.
I have a question, the afc cap can be used without the pin? doing a direct connection as the regular cap?

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
The concept of this new mod is so clever and simple, awesome Imeo, most of the direct battery connection mods has short cuts problems, you avoid this with the tube/cap solution, the button and locking mechanism are simply brilliant and the mod looks amazing, can´t wait to have mine.
I have a question, the afc cap can be used without the pin? doing a direct connection as the regular cap?

Thank you Tele :)

I tried to make something really different and at the same time to avoid all problems you faced with existing front button mods. Also as you see, conductivity is not really a matter of material but a matter of a strong and clever construction.

The AD cap cant be used without the pin. If it could be used, I wouldnt make another cap. I would let you use the same cap just by removing the pin.

The reason is that the AD cap is 4mm longer to fit the pin, so if you remove the pin it will screw a lot over the brass body and it will meet the lock tube before make a contact with battery.

My first thought was to make it as you said. But you would need a new lock tube for this. So I had 2 solutions. One was to give you a new cap that you can easily change and the other was to give you a new lock tube to change it every time you wanted to vape without the pin. But it takes much more time to change lock tubes than change a cap

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hey Imeo it just occurred to me you remember that I wanted a bottom firing or front firing GG that was some time ago good memory and good job. I could sell a million of these in the Philippines LOL I will try very hard to add this mod to my GG collection Thanks Adam P.S. how do you remember all this stuff?

I remember some of the stuff Adam. For the rest I check the designs before I give an answer and sometimes when I give the wrong answer you correct me lol

Telephunken

Oct 19, 2013
Madrid
Thank you Tele :)

I tried to make something really different and at the same time to avoid all problems you faced with existing front button mods. Also as you see, conductivity is not really a matter of material but a matter of a strong and clever construction.

The AD cap cant be used without the pin. If it could be used, I wouldnt make another cap. I would let you use the same cap just by removing the pin.

The reason is that the AD cap is 4mm longer to fit the pin, so if you remove the pin it will screw a lot over the brass body and it will meet the lock tube before make a contact with battery.

My first thought was to make it as you said. But you would need a new lock tube for this. So I had 2 solutions. One was to give you a new cap that you can easily change and the other was to give you a new lock tube to change it every time you wanted to vape without the pin. But it takes much more time to change lock tubes than change a cap

Thanks for the answer, it make sense what you say, I suppose that the conductivity between the 2 connections is not that big to worry about so easier to use and less time to change looks as the best options, thanks again Imeo.

JMBH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Madrid , Spain
All the features of GG4S are below.

very small
it takes the length of the battery so we dont spend even 1 mm more than the apropriate length
no gaps with any battery/batteries, only the one for pushing the button
accepts all 18650 and 2x18350 batteries
0,07 voltage drop with 1,5 ohm resistance
no plating on any of its components
direct connection to the battery or not
air control or not
removable and automatically adjustable center post
locking mechanism
soft lock
adjustable button path only by screwing more the unit
side venting holes
easy to push button with palm or finger
button can be pushed at all angles
steady on tables in horizontal position if you buy the air control version
it doesnt fire in vertical position but it still has a soft button
align unit's engraving to match atomizer's engraving
very easy and rare cleaning
its made of only 5 pieces
its made of very big pieces so you can handle them very easy and also you cant lose them
SS construction that hits almost like a copper one
price 79 euros

length 76 mm without atomizer and 77,5 mm with atomizer on it
width 22mm

77,5 mm. with atomizer on it , 1,5 mm. more :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread