The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

GG4S (monkey style)

Discussion in 'The GG' started by 67style, Dec 11, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    next batch of GG4S will be made for 18500 battery then buddy, no problem :)

2. AdamAnd

AdamAnd Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2011
    Ajax, Canada
    I really like it the option with the self adjusting afc at the end. The button is exactly what I was thinking about. Just a few questions I might of missed.

Diameter of mod ?
    The AFC air hole look bigger are they I hope they are. If I had a machine shop I would make them all bigger lol
    $113.00 Canadian not a bad price.
    The look is awesome love it.
    When will it be available?
    How am I supposed to get VIR for Esterigon when you come out with this? lol
    Are you going to make a Telimahos style atomizer for this with more air flow? This would be the icing on the cake. Thanks Adam

3. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    sure Adam

22 mm

the air holes are bigger. In fact they are double than esterigon. But atomizers that are made for regular inhaling dont need bigger holes. As for the atomizers that are made for direct inhaling, they have their own holes, so no need for GG4S to have bigger ones.

Available in 4 days from e-smokeguru and in 15 days from Rob and Gino

ahahaha, I really dont know buddy. But based on its price, you can afford it easy I hope

thats the next project. I am testing it as we speak :)

4. JMBH

JMBH Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2014
    Madrid , Spain
    Imeo , AD cap will be available in first batch ?

5. AdamAnd

Apr 20, 2011
    Ajax, Canada
    22 mm great, air holes bigger great, price is good don't get me wrong but x-mas is on the way lol A atomizer for it as well better start saving lol

The engravings are the same as the video? and yes will both top caps be available on first run and ss rings?

6. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    yes JM. I made half of GG4S with AD cap and half with the other cap

7. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    yes, engravings will be exactly like on video Adam and also both caps will be available

8. Telephunken

Telephunken Full Member

Oct 19, 2013
    Madrid
    The concept of this new mod is so clever and simple, awesome Imeo, most of the direct battery connection mods has short cuts problems, you avoid this with the tube/cap solution, the button and locking mechanism are simply brilliant and the mod looks amazing, can´t wait to have mine.
    I have a question, the afc cap can be used without the pin? doing a direct connection as the regular cap?

9. AdamAnd

Apr 20, 2011
    Ajax, Canada
    Hey Imeo it just occurred to me you remember that I wanted a bottom firing or front firing GG that was some time ago good memory and good job. I could sell a million of these in the Philippines LOL I will try very hard to add this mod to my GG collection Thanks Adam P.S. how do you remember all this stuff?

10. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    Thank you Tele :)

I tried to make something really different and at the same time to avoid all problems you faced with existing front button mods. Also as you see, conductivity is not really a matter of material but a matter of a strong and clever construction.

The AD cap cant be used without the pin. If it could be used, I wouldnt make another cap. I would let you use the same cap just by removing the pin.

The reason is that the AD cap is 4mm longer to fit the pin, so if you remove the pin it will screw a lot over the brass body and it will meet the lock tube before make a contact with battery.

My first thought was to make it as you said. But you would need a new lock tube for this. So I had 2 solutions. One was to give you a new cap that you can easily change and the other was to give you a new lock tube to change it every time you wanted to vape without the pin. But it takes much more time to change lock tubes than change a cap

11. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    I remember some of the stuff Adam. For the rest I check the designs before I give an answer and sometimes when I give the wrong answer you correct me lol

12. Telephunken

Telephunken Full Member

Oct 19, 2013
    Madrid
    Thanks for the answer, it make sense what you say, I suppose that the conductivity between the 2 connections is not that big to worry about so easier to use and less time to change looks as the best options, thanks again Imeo.

13. JMBH

Jan 2, 2014
    Madrid , Spain
    Great ! Thanks Imeo ... Couple of questions : will the 18500 mod be complete set or tube and locking body as spare ?, will it come soon ?

14. D Stanley Querfurth

D Stanley Querfurth Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 8, 2013
    Hannover, Germany
    ...well done Imeo...another GG mod in the Olymp of Mods...you are always good for one more surprise ...

will there be all Brass GG4S in the future ???

greetings

Stan

15. JMBH

Jan 2, 2014
    Madrid , Spain
    77,5 mm. with atomizer on it , 1,5 mm. more :confused:

16. leemc37

leemc37 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 12, 2014
    Bridgend, UK.
    Brilliant gg again with a great price imeo :)
    I would like to see a full brass version in the future aswell :D

17. Sale Gosse

Sale Gosse Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 22, 2014
    La Rochelle France
    Hi Imeo,
    Beautiful one again ;).
    I suppose that is not possible to make the same 17mm for Péné,, you need 18mm for a bat of 14...

18. Hernan Sabai

Hernan Sabai Unresolved Status ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2014
    Barcelona
    Wow, Imeo. Thats awesome. This mod will revolutionize the world of vaping again. You are different from others. Always thinking and making new things from your mind. You're the best, man. Congratulations, my friend. :)

19. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    It will be complete JM but it will not come soon. :)

20. 67style

67style Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 23, 2014
    Germany
    You are welcome Buddy. I was very suprised this morning. Great work here! The best thing is the direct connection to the battery!