Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
...well done Imeo...another GG mod in the Olymp of mods...you are always good for one more surprise ...

will there be all Brass GG4S in the future ???

greetings

Stan

thank you Stan:)

Brass version is difficult buddy. We can make very easy a brass lock but we cant make a brass cap. The reason is that its 510 threads will get damaged very soon, because of the SS atomizers.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
77,5 mm. with atomizer on it , 1,5 mm. more :confused:

If you totally screw the unit with battery inside it, GG4S is at 76mm because battery's nose sits 3mm lower from the surface of the cap JM. When you screw the atomizer, its center post push the battery to go 1,5 mm lower, so the length goes at 77,5mm

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
What's simple and very smart in my opinion is how imeo made the top cap. Direct connection was done before and I have the 4 nine mod. It is fiddly and honestly the deal with magnets and free switch, I didn't like. Also I have tried many hybrid adaptors to have direct connection. But the design of the top cap is very smart because the it connects to the body in a large area and it allows also the multiple battery sizes. The switch with the small tolerance is also smart because it allows the ease of press from any side.

What I am trying to say is that imeo keeps on thinking all the time and that's what I like about him. Innovation.

JMBH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Madrid , Spain
If you totally screw the unit with battery inside it, GG4S is at 76mm because battery's nose sits 3mm lower from the surface of the cap JM. When you screw the atomizer, its center post push the battery to go 1,5 mm lower, so the length goes at 77,5mm

Ah Ok Imeo , now I got it ... Thank you :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Wow, Imeo. Thats awesome. This mod will revolutionize the world of vaping again. You are different from others. Always thinking and making new things from your mind. You're the best, man. Congratulations, my friend. :)

Thank you very much Hern.:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
What's simple and very smart in my opinion is how imeo made the top cap. Direct connection was done before and I have the 4 nine mod. It is fiddly and honestly the deal with magnets and free switch, I didn't like. Also I have tried many hybrid adaptors to have direct connection. But the design of the top cap is very smart because the it connects to the body in a large area and it allows also the multiple battery sizes. The switch with the small tolerance is also smart because it allows the ease of press from any side.

What I am trying to say is that imeo keeps on thinking all the time and that's what I like about him. Innovation.

Thank you Aal:)
"if its not innovated then dont make it". Thats the rule I follow all these years but you know that already

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Looks great, I love how there are so few parts! It's also pretty cool how you released the video so close to the actual release. :]
I'm wondering about just one thing, will there be a natively threaded atomizer and/or a native adapter for existing GG atomizers at some point?

Thank you gh:)
I wanted to surprise you, thats why I made the video a few days before the sales. As for the native adapter, its really easy. Not an adapter but a new cap with bigger threads than 510 ones. It takes the same time to be produced, its better because your GG4S will still has 5 parts, conductivity will be the same because the number of parts will remain the same and the price of the cap will be the same as the price of an adapter

gheebee

ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2011
North America
As for the native adapter, its really easy. Not an adapter but a new cap with bigger threads than 510 ones. It takes the same time to be produced, its better because your GG4S will still has 5 parts, conductivity will be the same because the number of parts will remain the same and the price of the cap will be the same as the price of an adapter

Even better! :]

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
Thank you gh:)
I wanted to surprise you, thats why I made the video a few days before the sales. As for the native adapter, its really easy. Not an adapter but a new cap with bigger threads than 510 ones. It takes the same time to be produced, its better because your GG4S will still has 5 parts, conductivity will be the same because the number of parts will remain the same and the price of the cap will be the same as the price of an adapter
I don't think the old atomizers will look good because of diameter. But I'm sure you will make 22mm atomizer. Also penelope always looks good wherever you put it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread