Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I don't think the old atomizers will look good because of diameter. But I'm sure you will make 22mm atomizer. Also penelope always looks good wherever you put it :)

I am not joking on this Aal but Tilemahos at 21mm looks fantastic on GG4S. Its not only that the difference is very small but the fact that a thinner atomizer looks nice on a fatter mod when the opposite doesnt look nice.

As for Penelope, I agree lol

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo, why you don't try to do a little batch of 18350 tubes for some "nano maniacs" of this forum?

I understand that is not easy to use because it's too small ... but it will be a great temptation for us ;)

when I will make the 18500 version I can make 18350 version too at the same time Frillo. Thats the easy part:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo, i have just watched your video of the new mod GG4S, You are truly a genius i am blown away by the invention. Two questions 1. when will it be available to purchase 2. what is the diameter 22mm i hope,

Thank you alan :)

It will be available from e-smokeguru in about 3-5 days and from Gino and Rob in about 15 days
Yes, the diameter is 22mm

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
will you make a 17mm 14500 version of this imeo?

This style of GG cant be made at 17mm jes. It has to be at 18mm.

Or to say it better, it can be done but the walls will be thin so we need an SS body, that means a bigger voltage drop

Last edited:

jesseseetai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
louisville, ky, usa
This style of GG cant be made at 17mm jes. It has to be at 18mm.

Or to say it better, it can be done but the walls will be thin so we need an SS body, that means a bigger voltage drop

ahh right because of the inner tube.... i guess that would still be cool. i'm just a sucker for the mod and atomizer being flush haha

Big Ev

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Solomon Islands and Australia.
Very nice mod there Imeo. It is nice to see a 18650 mod with such a small form factor.

I do have one suggestion: For me I would like to see the wings the other way around so they are the right way up when the mod is standing. When it is being used in the hand, not much will be seen anyway.

Also a couple of questions:

1. As most batteries vent from the positive pole - how do the vent gases get past the oring in the base?
2. Will these be available in matt finish?

Cheers.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Very nice mod there Imeo. It is nice to see a 18650 mod with such a small form factor.

I do have one suggestion: For me I would like to see the wings the other way around so they are the right way up when the mod is standing. When it is being used in the hand, not much will be seen anyway.

Cheers.

+ 1

I thought the same when I saw the video, I had the feeling that the engraving was upside down.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

Also a couple of questions:

1. As most batteries vent from the positive pole - how do the vent gases get past the oring in the base?
2. Will these be available in matt finish?

Cheers.

I am glad you like GG4S Big:)

GG4S will be available only in mat finish. Front button mods cant be shined because they slip in your hands while you push the button. As for venting, the 8 holes that exist on the body where button is attached are bigger than the internal diameter of the body and bigger than the o-ring inside the body so they leave space for venting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread