GG4S (monkey style)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BTHUNDER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Scheiblingkirchen, AUSTRIA
THANK YOU IMEO and thanx guys for sharing all your knowledge ... had exactly the same things going on and was able to solve it like that by just trying and trying and trying and it finally works awesome and flawlessly again ... what a cool mod !!!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
THANK YOU IMEO and thanx guys for sharing all your knowledge ... had exactly the same things going on and was able to solve it like that by just trying and trying and trying and it finally works awesome and flawlessly again ... what a cool mod !!!

I am glad that I addressed your issues BT. Some times people dont ask me about their issues but thats a mistake. I always want you to say what bothers you because the solution is very easy always!

And something else that I notice. Your battery must be a good one. I mean that it has to not be squeezed and it has to be flat on its negative pole.

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
ΟΚ... let's tuck all the information in a post:

About assembling
1. While we assemble the GG4S, first screw the button center post to the button before put button to the brass body.

2. First screw the battery (not very hard, only until you feel a nice resistance) and then screw the lock against cap. That way GG4S will stay solid and battery will not compressed at all.

3. An extra "Side Button Pin" could improve the conductivity but it's not necessary because the volt drop is already 0,1volt with a 0,6 resistance.

Conductivity issue
1. Your button center pin became short because of the huge cleaning. You can put a thinner o-ring inside the brass body or uncsrew 1 turn the button center pin. If thats not enough then do the 2 too.

2. Unscrew 1/2 of a turn the side pin

3. Watch out your battery. Has to be flat on its negative pole. NOT to be concave.

Hot button

1. DONT squeeze the battery a lot.

2. Clean the center pin, the inside surface of the button and the outside of the brass body where button touches it, with mesh.

Stuck button
Unscrew 1/2 of a turn the side pin

Use the lock option
1. Lock GG4S by keeping the button and screw the lock

2. Unlock GG4S by keeping either the button or the atomizer cap and unscrew the lock

Tricks
1. If you want to hear a nice "click" when you push the button, put the spring upside down

2. If you like a shorter button path, put a 16x1,6 o-ring instead of the 17x1,5 that GG4S carries

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Great info, thanks steliosss:)

DONT FORGET That GGTS is made in a way to fit 2 x 18350 batteries too for GREAT POWER!

There is no other mod in GG4S dimensions that can do that. GG4S is only 76mm in length and it will become only 81mm with 2 x 18350 batteries. Still the smallest with big difference than others. And of course it can handle all that power without ANY problem.

Its made only from 4 parts, something very important because 1. of the conductivity and 2. of its simplicity for the user. But all the above things wouldnt be great without a great price: 89 euros for the greatest front button mod ever made

BTHUNDER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
AWESOME guys - THANK YOU again !!! i didn't adress you IMEO since I was still in the trial and error mode ... I for sure would have talked to you if I wouldn't have found a solution - but as always - there is a simple way to deal with it - and yet I am still grateful for the producer himself being there for customers ... there is hundreds of other producers that should take a clinic with you IMEO - THANK YOU my friend !!!

and of course THANK YOU - gunnery sergeant STELIOSSSSS for preserving all the knowledge !!! :)

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
gunnery sergeant STELIOSSSSS

Thanks buddy but I'm a simple soldier

patton_decorations-detail.jpg

67style

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2014
Germany
Hey guys i am wondering if you have the same issue: when i unlock my gg4s the lock tube and cap tube don't match on one side. it is almost 1-2mm displaced.
on my newly arrived just gg esg-edition it is the same. here i it seems like that the telescope is too loose. if i push it from right to left you can hear it chattering...
my old just gg doesn't has this issue??

is this normal guys?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Vasilis will not be able to know if its a faulty telescope or an engraved tube buddy. I think that its better to send it back so I can check what the issue is.

GG4S doesnt have this issue because its many threads almost eliminate it. But telescopes, especially on GGTS and other telescopic mods are like this always. The only way to not be able to see the difference is only when telescope is visible

BTHUNDER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
IMEO ... I made it and have a BRASS locking ring for my matt GG4S ... a brass locking ring :) :) :rickroll: ... my question ... can you clean this one with mesh ??? or with polish ??? and by the way ... AWESOME !!!! and by the way 2 ... now we need the rest of the parts in brass ... is that possible ... and maybe a steel body to complement ... just asking ... does this make sense ??? THANK YOUUUUUU !!!

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Very nice BT!
Yes, you can clean it with mesh or polish, no problem. As for the brass parts, they were made before 1 month but all gone.

By the way, I will make soon an SS button buddy :)

If I won the lotto Imeo I would ask you to make a Silver GG4S that would be beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread