Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
As wylie said ammar my friend.

I dont have a time scedule for UFS again but I will make it again for sure. But maybe you can buy the Iatty in about 10-15 days that it will come on stock. It works very good so maybe you will be satisfied with it and not wait for UFS for a long time

ammarhamidi

May 23, 2011
Brisbane
As wylie said ammar my friend.

I dont have a time scedule for UFS again but I will make it again for sure. But maybe you can buy the Iatty in about 10-15 days that it will come on stock. It works very good so maybe you will be satisfied with it and not wait for UFS for a long time

The UFS comes with the extender, but no atomizer.

Thanks for the reply.

As long as it have same or better performance,i dont mind buying it.Anyway,have u decide to sell it in pre-assemble or by parts with installation video ? Imeo,i hope u can put it in details what item should i have to make iatty works,or maybe u can sell it in set.Sometimes,i just dont know which part doesnt come with the UFS/Iatty.Cheers!

Zoranth

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
Baldwin, MI. USA
www.keepandshare.com

girlsaint

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
NS Canada

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
The AVS was before the UFS. Hopefully someone (Zor? :)) will correct any errors but I believe the AFS was the first feed system which was for a 510 connection and the AFS would fit most any 510 mod. The AVSv2 was made of aluminum with a native internal 901 connector. Later production runs had switched to a native 510 internal connector and a nickel plated finish over the aluminum.

Many AVSv2 are still in active use (I use one daily) and the connector is modular meaning you can get the original 901 connector for it as the threads are interchangeable. The AVS utilizes the air control feature of the GGTS. The AFSv3 is essentially an AVSv2 with a module that allows its use on many 510 connector mods.

The latest feed system, The UFS features a native 510 internal connector and is constructed of primarily Stainless Steel with a plated brass base. In addition to air flow, it also utilizes a juice flow control. It also has the tank window and with the addition of the UFS top cap replacement (replaces the UFS mouthpiece basically), one can use almost any length atty or carto and your drip tip/mouth piece of choice.

While the AVSv2 is a great system, the UFS (or AVSv3) has more features and is constructed of a stronger material though somewhat heavier. The UFS is in perpetual demand and many if not most users consider it to be the state of the art of the GG feed systems. As good as the AVS is, it can still be found for a relatively decent price and condition.

Last edited:

Antong

Verified Member
Dec 14, 2011
Philippines
got a question. i got an ody and made a dual coil following vaping monkey's style. and when i use it on my GGTS the firing button gets warm to hot. but when i use my GGTS with a UFS its not warm at all. the ody works fine, taste is fine. just concerned of the warm to hot firing button. GGTS with carto tanks or any other atty's doesnt heat or warm up the button. just the ody. anybody know about this? TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread