Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Based most on Wiki information that our very good friend Urbanite made and on other sources, Alex made the user manual for GGTS and AVS-UFS. It was about time for this user manual I think:laugh:

Alex, thank you very much for this. I am sure Italian customers will be very satisfied too:)

Take care buddy

http://www.mediafire.com/?pm04rlb207i7cm7

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Alex, I think ecf wanted to stop gurgling. So he needs to do the opossite thing from what you told him:)

Ecf, totally open the CR and totally close the liquid control ring. This way you will vape the liquid that is inside collector tank without letting new liquid from the tank to come inside atomizer. I will check again the guide and I will correct anything wrong there

ecfSim

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2010
UK
Ok, thanks Imeo.

Very occasionally there is gurgling, even with a dry atty sometimes, and no amount of sucking or blowing gets rid of it for long. I've checked the CT and been surprised to find it empty, so maybe there's just a tiny bit of liquid bubbling away somewhere between the CT and the atty? I was hoping what Smokin_Alex said might be the fix, but it doesn't happen often, so I haven't had a chance to try it yet. It doesn't affect the vape at all, so no worries really. :D

UVS is awesome by the way, even with an LR atomiser. It has nearly paid for itself because I vape half my normal strength liquid in the UVS. Funny thing, but the UVS might also be helping my asthma - I've used my inhalers less since I started to get the hang of it. It's a bit soon to tell for sure, but if it does improve my asthma I will have to buy you several large beers. :toast:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I will take the beers ecf!!:) As for the gurgling, (if CT is empty) is because maybe liquid is stuck inside atomizer so Alex had a right saying to blow air inside atomizer. Maybe he understood better your situation.

If UFS helped you more than usual then you really make me very very happy ecf. Keep me updated with this

Zoranth

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
Baldwin, MI. USA
www.keepandshare.com
Hmmm, might be a neat trick for the UFS Only.

To empty the collector tank without completely taking apart the UFS. Take apart the bottom battery post and remove it from the bottom (With the Juice Control Closed and Air Control Open) and allow the juice to come out the bottom (May need to blow into the 4 holes at the Control Ring while covering the mouthpiece hole). Once done, clean up the excess juice and put it back together. This will also allow you to clear a flooded atty doing the same as above but also closing the Control Ring and blowing into the mouthpiece. This will blow the juice from the flooded atty out the bottom of the UFS.

This would be even easier if the Black Delrin part (UFS Battery Post Plastic Stlop) had a slightly larger hexagonal head than the UFS Center Post Nut. That way all of the Center Pin parts could be one Sub Assembly and taken out that way. Then there would be no need to mess around with the 2 2x1 o-rings during the disassembly and assembly process.

Just my 2 cents ;)=

-Zor

Smokin_Alex

Verified Member
Oct 13, 2010
Italia
Thx Dspin for your appreciation.
It was a pleasure for me to made it cause I firmly believe that every product should be matched with instructions for use and/or a small compendium to start using the product with satisfaction.
I hope this guide will succeed on making life easier for new GGTS users to have a good start on using their new PV :)
I did ​​this guide some months ago for the Italian dealer and users of our italian forum. I noticed that users were very satisfied and have had far fewer problems in the use of GGTS.
Then i decided to bring the same experience even on ECF for all users who could benefit.
The guide will never replace the incredible support that users of the forum will give each other, or the ability to have direct interventions by Imeo himself, but may be an additional help.
So, if user can have a guide to start their GG experience, i'm happy and satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread