Ggts, firing problems,cleaning questions. Pleeaaaseee help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Bradenton, Florida
I did a search here in the forums and found a place listed where is got 50 maganets for 15.00 and they work great.

You can adjust the switch to hit the center post at the same time the head hits the switch tube....it don't get any more solid of a connection than that. Maganets or spring it don't matter cause all they do is push the pin away from the post.

tazz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2012
Western Massachusetts
I did a search here in the forums and found a place listed where is got 50 maganets for 15.00 and they work great.

You can adjust the switch to hit the center post at the same time the head hits the switch tube....it don't get any more solid of a connection than that. Maganets or spring it don't matter cause all they do is push the pin away from the post.

Got a link?

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
River personally I think the circuit closes in the same way with magnets or springs. I have springs and I noticed if you have a loud atomizer u can do this experiment. Hold the ggts without vaping on it. Press the button and move it slowly horizontally or vertically. When the head moves through the center there is a moment of silence. I think the pin passes through the spring without touching it and therefore current goes from axis to pin to head then to housing. I don't see any other way.

The button head has to touch the housing, so unless it touches the inside wall of it or the top it, without the spring, it won't complete the circuit. With a spring, the current flows from the bottom of the head back down to the bottom of the housing.

LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Bradenton, Florida

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I clean them more often because I like the prossedure Long. Also if you vape low ohms at high volts you need cleaning more often:)
I guess I'm lucky I don't clean my workhorses like I should. Maybe every month and a half or more and they all fire fine......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread