Giveaway! 10 x Univapo Unico Kits up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
The 1 amp charging feature is a smart choice. From the images on the website it looks as though the charging port is on the front of the device near the bottom. So the Unico pod system can be charged whilst the device is in use (Rather than having the port in a more awkward position on the device, such as on the bottom). A fast "pass through" charge is handy when DL vaping at 49 watts.

Nice to see 4ml e-liquid capacity.

Featuring a 0.96" colour screen. Another nice touch !.

Other useful features are "puff records" and intelligently prevents coils being burnt.

This pod kit is only 106mm tall and approximately 27mm in width and depth. It's a nice user friendly compact device.

The cartridge can easily be removed with a simple 180 degree twist and can be replaced just as easily. And having a transparent tank is also a useful feature.

One thing i'd say that's missing is a more varied choice in colours. Or maybe brighter more vibrant, more attractive colours. The existing colour options are dull, for want of a better word. Disappointing to see a lack of imagination in the colour schemes.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I've tried and reviewed many pod devices. I like the carbon fiber and ink colors. 1500mah is a good size for a pod device like this. I like that the pods are clear and that there is a choice of four coils even though the kit only comes with two.

Reactions: Resistance

Vapah

ECF Veteran
  • Jan 17, 2014
    Mechanicsville, VA, United States
    Ok so, a brand some of you might not know this week, Univapo are offering up 10 of the Unico kits, for ECF members only.

The fully featured Unico Mod Pod is equipped with 0.3ohm & 0.6ohm mesh coils and 0.8ohm&1.2ohm BVC coils, with a unique and convenient filling system

To stand a chance of being a winner, Univapo would some feedback on what you think looks good about their current lineup. All you need to do to enter is take a look at their site and post in this thread, which of their kits you think would make a great vape.

And whats more, Univapo are looking for product testers right now, so if you don't win here, there is another chance to be get a free kit and lots more, sign up to be a tester here - 100 Product Testers Wanted! Ordinary People Can Be Also Influential!

And finally, Univapo’s new Unix kit is launching soon, and they would like to offer ECF members 40% discount, by simply using the code “UNIXFLAVOR”.

Find out more about Unico mod pod in this video:

Univapo

View attachment 900969

When do you plan on closing the giveaway?

Alex Norg

ECF Veteran
    Nov 7, 2017
    I like everything about this toy ;)
    screenshot-www.univapo.com-2020-08-13-21-25-02-903.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread