The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ended Giveaway! 10 x Univapo Unico Kits up for grabs!

Discussion in 'ECF Competitions and Broadcasts' started by low_tar_neil, Aug 10, 2020.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mac63

mac63 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2014
    The Unico looks alright - has almost as many features as a regular mod.

2. sonicbomb

sonicbomb Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hundertwasser
    LOts of real purdy colours

3. Stew1957

Stew1957 Full Member

Aug 4, 2020
    South Africa
    I really fancy this. Carbon Fiber or Grey are nice for me. Would love to try one of these.

4. Conductor

Conductor Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2017
    Most of all I was attracted by such features as "No leaking in the airpain", full power control, MTL mode.

5. evan le'garde

evan le'garde Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2013
    The 1 amp charging feature is a smart choice. From the images on the website it looks as though the charging port is on the front of the device near the bottom. So the Unico pod system can be charged whilst the device is in use (Rather than having the port in a more awkward position on the device, such as on the bottom). A fast "pass through" charge is handy when DL vaping at 49 watts.

Nice to see 4ml e-liquid capacity.

Featuring a 0.96" colour screen. Another nice touch !.

Other useful features are "puff records" and intelligently prevents coils being burnt.

This pod kit is only 106mm tall and approximately 27mm in width and depth. It's a nice user friendly compact device.

The cartridge can easily be removed with a simple 180 degree twist and can be replaced just as easily. And having a transparent tank is also a useful feature.

One thing i'd say that's missing is a more varied choice in colours. Or maybe brighter more vibrant, more attractive colours. The existing colour options are dull, for want of a better word. Disappointing to see a lack of imagination in the colour schemes.

6. dennism

dennism Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    The only (sort of) pod system that I have is the Smok Nord. An upgrade would be nice!

7. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I've tried and reviewed many pod devices. I like the carbon fiber and ink colors. 1500mah is a good size for a pod device like this. I like that the pods are clear and that there is a choice of four coils even though the kit only comes with two.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Territoo

Territoo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I've tried a pod system before and although I liked it, pods aren't likely to replace my sub-ohm systems. I like the side fill feature and the fact that it can be both MTL and DTL. I am a fan of mods in blues and blacks.

• Like Like x 1
  9. RuiG

RuiG Super Member ECF Veteran

May 4, 2019
    Portugal
    The E8 and E8plus look like somehing I would carry for a stealth high nic vape.

The lineup fits in the current market.

• Like Like x 1
  10. AshF83

AshF83 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2016
    I like the Unico system with VW capabilities. Lots of available colors.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

11. Basilius

Basilius Senior Member

Mar 20, 2020
    Siberia
    Awesome design. But the color display ... I hope the battery capacity is sufficient for its continuous operation.

12. evan le'garde

evan le'garde Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2013
    That's a good point. My Charon has a huge screen but it can be turned off which probably saves a lot of power.

13. Anise

Anise Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    The Unico has plenty of colors to choose from. I also like the screen keeping you up to date on your vaping stats.

• Like Like x 1
  14. La_Navidad

La_Navidad Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2018
    I think Unico is pretty cool Pod Kit, very good design and powerful 1500 mah battery makes it even better. Interesting dual airflow, I wonder how it works and would be glad to try. Mesh coil is a pro also. :thumb:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Aristotel

Aristotel Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2019
    Unico looks worth a try. Very interested in long battery life in this device.

16. Vapah

Vapah Super Member ECF Veteran

When do you plan on closing the giveaway?

17. Fstop

Fstop Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2014
    San Antonio, TX
    Unico Pod Kit ≠ Visually Appealing
    Only one I'd Consider trying is The Carbon Fiber Mod.
    Rest look like small children's junk toys!
    Device Does Not Look Safe! I would test it at 1.2 ohms. Dependeing on its performance I would proceed with caution!

18. Alex Norg

Alex Norg Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2017
    I like everything about this toy ;)
    screenshot-www.univapo.com-2020-08-13-21-25-02-903.png

19. Resistance

Resistance Super Member

Feb 22, 2020
    I'm not into colours that much. All the colours looks good. I'm more interested in how good it performs and the features it has. Screenshot_20200813-205750~2.png

• Like Like x 1
  20. CAAB

CAAB Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2019
    New York
    Nice selection, loving the magnetic connection. I see no mention of a stealth mode, that would be nice to know.

The splash page for the mod looks nice but it's just a bunch of images, so you are getting no search engine benefit and it's not good for people with disabilities, especially with no alt tags on those images.