Giveaway! 10 x Univapo Unico Kits up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

debinnv

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Island Of Misfit Toys
Thanks for the chance. The Unico is a nice looking device. I only use a pod system when I go out and currently that's a Smok RPM. It works well enough but the flavor is a bit lacking which I think is simply the way all pod systems are. Would love to see if the Unico can change my mind on that :)

Good luck to all. Stay safe and healthy everyone.

Lazerrred

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2010
Flo SC, USA
I like the juice capacity, the easy fill, mesh coils with the option for the wire BVC coils, ( which I have a ton of )
Form factor and size. Looks like it will be a winner in a very competitive middle of the road sized options available at this time.
In over ten years I’ve tried and built them all. And still have many devices, but I find now keeping it “simple stupid” now works for me. Like RPM mesh device with easy fill and capacity without leaking. And the Unico just may fit right in.

Last edited:

VaPorrini

Dec 19, 2018
Wow, this is Def. a Sweet looking Pod Mod... I have been a Huge Fan of the Pod Mod trend when they first started getting Big! This Unico Mod Pod Kit comes in some Amazing Color Options, I love how it comes with 4 Coils (2 Mesh, 2 BVC) as all the other Pod Mods only come with 2, if your Lucky lol. Also, 1500mAh Internal Battery is a Decent Size Capacity for All Day Vaping, so I'm really excited to try this Gorgeous Device, I have to say Nice Job on Designing this Kit Univapo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread