The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ended Giveaway! 10 x Univapo Unico Kits up for grabs!

Discussion in 'ECF Competitions and Broadcasts' started by low_tar_neil, Aug 10, 2020.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ElBosso

ElBosso Full Member

Mar 8, 2020
    Looks very solid. Like the Carbon fiber Mod best.

2. RagnarLodbrok

RagnarLodbrok Super Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2019
    Sweden
    I like Unico for it's colors and bright display. It would be cool to have usb type-c, but anyway. the pod mod looks firm and solid with interesting functions. Thanks for this giveaway.

3. Xeban

Xeban Senior Member

Oct 12, 2019
    Vietnam
    Power range in Unico is what I like, also very big battery capacity (as for a pod) and I like the shape of it.

4. Morgan_Drury

Morgan_Drury Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 5, 2018
    I really like the refill system of the unico.

5. jasonvape
    This message by jasonvape has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Aug 14, 2020.
    Aug 14, 2020
  6. chanelvaps

chanelvaps ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    I am just getting into using PODS after years of using box mods. I feel less conspicuous using a POD device so I like that. I love the fark red and it almost looks like a little lipstick you would carry in your bag. Love it!

7. mcduffy

mcduffy Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 9, 2017
    I like the higher 1.2 ohm coil and low 5 watts options of the Unico Mod Pod.

8. SP013

SP013 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2019
    Warsaw, Poland
    Looks very nice, especially for a new-comer in the vape industry. Like the fill-method, very convenient.

9. GreenFord

GreenFord Full Member

Dec 31, 2013
    I've never had a pod system but the Unico Mod Pod looks like a winner

10. JSec

JSec Senior Member

Jan 12, 2020
    Ružinov
    I like the form-factor of Unico, I think it is more convenient for pod mods. Filling system looks like something new. Would love to try it. Thanks.

11. mototoo

mototoo Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2019
    the unico pod kit looks like it has possibilities for me. more control on your vape, pretty nice battery capacity.

12. Gordons

Gordons Senior Member

Jan 13, 2020
    Johnstone
    I think Unico is the best among Univapo kits. It has modern design, leaking protection, fast refilling and big battery capacity. This should be enough for a perfect pod mod.

13. Gallant

Gallant Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 4, 2013
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    I would love to test it a nice addition to my collection

14. CharlesL

CharlesL Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2019
    Looks very cool, Unico will fit my vape style, I suppose, very good design and hardware. Thanks

15. YDeeJay

YDeeJay Senior Member

Jan 11, 2020
    Austria
    I find this Univapo Unico similiar to some other pod systems on the market, yet it has some interesting options, making this pod mod worth to try.

16. MorganJ11

MorganJ11 Senior Member

Jun 8, 2020
    Not a big fan of pods, but Unico looks so good, that I would be happy to test it.

17. WWhite

WWhite Senior Member

Jun 7, 2020
    Colored screen is really cool in Unico, I think it is the best Univapo pod.

18. BigBadLion

BigBadLion Full Member

Aug 16, 2020
    Santiago, Chile.
    For its products I think they visually look nice, specially the colors of the Unico (lots of choices!) and specially of the Zumix (the green and rainbow for the Zumix are beautiful!)

I like it also uses magnets and its screen has colors on the Unico.

My only BUT would be that it uses a normal USB connector instead of an USB-C, I don't know the bigger details of the product as I would need to give it a shot first to give a better opinion hah.

As for their website (I can comment about that, right?) I think it looks functional but it's 90% images and it does not have its own identity (it looks very similar to the ones of other companies). The mobile version is just the images scaled down to the portrait of each device and I believe that's a little lazy (at least part of the menus work)

There's also a lot of information that could be displayed better and the product details are not easy to reach (perhaps there should be a link to each part of the webpage and have text instead of images, so some websites could also translate the information).

Anyway, good luck with the products!

19. Aruones

Aruones Senior Member

Oct 15, 2019
    Unico kit looks very good and worth trying, will be happy to win it and share my impressions.

20. Archane

Archane Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 16, 2016
    Site looks good but between the unico and the zumix i'd go with the unico because i like mesh coils. I would definitely like to try this one as it appears to be a middle ground between mtl and dtl vaping but in a pod system. Looks great.

21. ricks

ricks Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    I'm using pod systems more and more these days. I'm finding since making my own liquids, they just taste a little better in pods. I'm still using box mods and RBA tanks still. Love my mods...