Giveaway!! Win an Innokin MVP5!! 120W Vaporizer, Power Bank, Flashlight and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Congratulations to the 5+2 Winners of this ECF MVP5 Giveaway! :):):)
    Thank you to all of you who joined this giveaway and shared your ideas on what Innokin and others can do to help support vaping!
    We truly appreciate all the great feedback. We've read all of your suggestions and ideas and have shared them with the Innokin team.

Innokin was founded with the goal of helping smokers and we are proud to be supporting advocacy associations like the VTA, UKVIA and CVA with donations and more and we will be sharing more exciting news very soon.

Congratulations to the 5 lucky and amazing winners of the MVP5 Ajax - ECF Giveaway! :thumbs:

@Alex Norg
    @fourmedallions
    @Conductor
    @VStorm
    @EnzoVape

There was so much great feedback and ideas that we are giving away 2 additional MVP5 Ajax Kits! :thumbs:

Thanks to
    @100%VG for the great post and email! Great writing and facts and we are happy to announce that in thanks of your post you've also won an MVP5! I've shared your post with the teams here and we really appreciate all the work and facts and suggestions that you put into your email.

We've also selected
    @stols001 as an additional winner of the MVP5! We hope you enjoy the Vape & Flashlight and we are looking forward to hearing your feedback and we hope you enjoy your MVP5 Ajax Kit. :)

Reviews for the MVP5 Ajax have been great and we hope you choose the MVP5 as your everyday Vape Kit.

Thanks again everyone for joining this MVP5 giveaway and for and we will be running another giveaway here very soon! Have a great weekend!

Who won the bonus 2 MVP5 kits??

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    tenor.gif

animated-congratulation-image-0123.gif

The Winners of the

Innokin MVP5 Ajax

ECF Giveaway Contest

@Alex Norg

@fourmedallions

@Conductor

@VStorm

@EnzoVape

@100%VG

@stols001

200w.gif

AND -
    thanks-sign-smiley-emoticon.png
    @Innokin / @Innokin_Paul . . .

Well actually - The Whole Innokin Team - for all Ya' do . . . ;)

Really nice to up the Winner list once again too . . . :cool:

6ba4fbf80be429bb3bfb9d9d66b1d682.gif

AND - Especially for continuing these great Giveaway contest . . .
    giving-thumbs-up-winking-smiley-emoticon.gif

100%VG

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 12, 2013
    Starbase 12 near Risa
    Thanks to @100%VG for the great post and email! Great writing and facts and we are happy to announce that in thanks of your post you've also won an MVP5! I've shared your post with the teams here and we really appreciate all the work and facts and suggestions that you put into your email.
    Thank you so much, Paul! I was not asking for or expecting this wonderful prize, nor your attention to my post. I have updated that post to be more detailed about what I actually mailed to President Trump yesterday, and I'll include that entire message in my email to you, so you can share the updated version with your Innokin Teams, when I happily and gratefully accept the most generous prize you have offered.

Thanks again! And Thanks for everything that you and Innokin do for us!!!

Alex Norg

ECF Veteran
    Nov 7, 2017

liblue1

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Congrats to all the winners..... especially those that gave some good suggestions....
    Thank you to Innokin for doing all that you have done so far and for what you are continuing to do for the vaping community.....:wub:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread