Glass Drip Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

SadLittlePony

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2012
West Texas
Hello everyone this is SadLittlePony. I was wondering if you could all help me out with finding a good glassblower. I have been seeking out a nice glass drip tip for a while now and I cant find any good ones. Most of them are malformed, dont have many options, or dont have a style I like. If anyone knows a good site to visit to place a custom order I would very much appreciate it. Price is not an issue.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
There are two site trippy tips. Here is an example of a cool one. They fit great but are mostly sold out. Bert in on ECF controls the site. If you are really interested I would pm him. And theecig which is having a 20 off sale this weekend. They make more basic ones that are cheaper. Been through a coole there. After 6 months they break usually but one broke earlier from a fall. There site is here. Got some i06 ones that don't go down far enough. There 306 ones are amazing. They supposedly fixed the 510 one but i havent tried it yet. If you like xlarge from there they make them that way with a comment.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
View Profile: bert1983 - E-Cigarette Forum He aint hard to find. Just gotta know where to look :D

nice that is him. Empire mods also sells glass drip tips but I am not going to link to them or recommend them till I hear back from them. They where supposed to replace something that was DOA over a month ago and I did not hear back from them for over 2 weeks from the last email. Post the pic of you cool DT when you get one. I am interested.

Absintheur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
north central Indiana
Hot Vapes has a great selection of glass tips and glass tanks...here are a few of mine...

tanks with matching tips...
hotvapestanks.jpg

306 tips
tt3.jpg

510 tips
tt2.jpg

Then you have these from Siam Mods...all five tips fit the stainless center post on the left...
siam.jpg

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
nice that is him. Empire mods also sells glass drip tips but I am not going to link to them or recommend them till I hear back from them.
I heard back from them. They where extra nice and going beyond to make things right :) They have 11 different style dt. Ranging in price from 18-22 bucks. I will hopefully be able to try them out this weekend at the LA vapemeet and get one next week. I like how they offer 3 different style for each color like their drip shields. Going to find out if they can make them xl or standard size. They also sell a cheap glow in the dark plastic dt which might be fun to add to your basket if you can do plastic drip tips.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
TrippyTips are the ultimate Glass Tips, and The ultimate of the ultimate Glass Tip is, = THE DONUT :) Once ya rock a Donut you dont go back to anything else in my opinion, the only tip I also know of that doesnt allow juice to come back up to the mouth, it goes down and stays down, and there also super for bottom feeders as well as dripping.

finished_tip_2.jpg

IMG_4233.jpg

IMG_1057.jpg

IMG_1060.jpg

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
TrippyTips are the ultimate Glass Tips, and The ultimate of the ultimate Glass Tip is, = THE DONUT :) Once ya rock a Donut you dont go back to anything else in my opinion, the only tip I also know of that doesnt allow juice to come back up to the mouth, it goes down and stays down, and there also super for bottom feeders as well as dripping.

IMG_1060.jpg

Wow that is quite a collection. I will look into the Donut. Wonder if he makes them for the i06. Every time I look his site seems to be out of stock. So the design keeps juice out of you mouth even with a flooded atty? I got my empire one. The shape is great. It fits it they 4 different brands of 510 I use so far. I like the unique color and the surreal effect of vapor glow inside it. There is a pic of it in my GLV stand I made. Later in the week I will take more pics and post them here :) I can't recomend a product I have used for only a day but so far I am impressed with the quality of it.

tigerlily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2010
Oklahoma
There is a new vendor of glass drip tips that really has me impressed. They were able to custom make my tips and have them delivered to me within a week of contacting them. I do not own any of the trippy tips because they seem to be rather difficult to come by so I can't really offer a valid comparison. I can say that I love these tips and communication with the vendor is above and beyond any vendor I've dealt with in the past. Check them out:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modder-accessories-supplier-forum/296022-sagewood-glass-handblown-pv-accessories-coming-soon-we-want-your-input-17.html#post6551491

sagewood.jpg

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica

finished_tip_2.jpg

IMG_4233.jpg

IMG_1057.jpg

IMG_1060.jpg

Does anyone make stainless steal dounuts. After still suffering glass cuts since my last DT broke earlier in the week I am trying to not buy any more glass dt.
Photo%252520Jul%2525204%25252C%2525202012%2525203%25253A36%252520AM.jpg
(another pic here)

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
@ AaronY , Keith at Empire is a friend and a super guy, but I still have to highly recommend you try an original TrippyTip. I have only ever broken 1 and it was my I06 Pillar TrippyTip and it was only because I dropped my Mod and it landed clean on the tip. They just dont break to easy at all, in 2 yrs I broke 1 that's it. Bert anneals them in a kiln and until you have tried one of these Donuts or other styles you just wont know, there is nothing better then the tough Borosilicate glass in my opinion to vape from. Bert just got back from Vacation and should be having a sale soon , Pick one up if you can there super and no others compare that I have tried and no one makes as nice of a glass Tip as Bert does in my opinion. For me the steel tips just dont go well in the mouth the glass is smooth and no funky taste and just feels and works super. The Trippy's just dont break to easily, oh and Bert also offers a repair service if you do happen to break one of his where others don't. :)

Edit: AaronY Bert makes a super nice I06 TrippyTip see if you cant try to get one of these and try one. There really super nice and no other tip i have used in an i06 version has worked as well as the TrippyTip I06 Tip :)

Last edited:

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
The one that broke was an i06 dt. Think I am going to go with a 510 if I deiced to get one. Send my a pm or update this thread when you see them back in stock. I was checking daily since your last post :p Some people don't taste derlin but I do. I don't taste stainless steel, luckly. So my plan is just going to get the siam mod stainless steal adapters for 306 and i06. Unless someone recomeds a better one before I order. I am really impressed by the build quality and conector of trippy tips and empire mod trips. That is cool that trippy does a repair service. I just cut my hand and that dt lasted less then a week of use :( The donut shape seems very interesting. Thanks for mentioning it. :)

@ AaronY , Keith at Empire is a friend and a super guy, but I still have to highly recommend you try an original TrippyTip. I have only ever broken 1 and it was my I06 Pillar TrippyTip and it was only because I dropped my Mod and it landed clean on the tip. They just dont break to easy at all, in 2 yrs I broke 1 that's it. Bert anneals them in a kiln and until you have tried one of these Donuts or other styles you just wont know, there is nothing better then the tough Borosilicate glass in my opinion to vape from. Bert just got back from Vacation and should be having a sale soon , Pick one up if you can there super and no others compare that I have tried and no one makes as nice of a glass Tip as Bert does in my opinion. For me the steel tips just dont go well in the mouth the glass is smooth and no funky taste and just feels and works super. The Trippy's just dont break to easily, oh and Bert also offers a repair service if you do happen to break one of his where others don't. :)

Edit: AaronY Bert makes a super nice I06 TrippyTip see if you cant try to get one of these and try one. There really super nice and no other tip i have used in an i06 version has worked as well as the TrippyTip I06 Tip :)

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Wow that is quite a collection. I will look into the Donut. Wonder if he makes them for the i06. Every time I look his site seems to be out of stock. So the design keeps juice out of you mouth even with a flooded atty? I got my empire one. The shape is great. It fits it they 4 different brands of 510 I use so far. I like the unique color and the surreal effect of vapor glow inside it. There is a pic of it in my GLV stand I made. Later in the week I will take more pics and post them here :) I can't recomend a product I have used for only a day but so far I am impressed with the quality of it.
It is still holding up great. I am going to do a short video of it later. I feel extra safe buying things at empire mods now. They went way beyond great customer service. To bad I don't like mods with a bottom button. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread