Glass Drip Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
TrippyTips are the ultimate Glass Tips, and The ultimate of the ultimate Glass Tip is, = THE DONUT :) Once ya rock a Donut you dont go back to anything else in my opinion, the only tip I also know of that doesnt allow juice to come back up to the mouth, it goes down and stays down, and there also super for bottom feeders as well as dripping.

finished_tip_2.jpg

IMG_4233.jpg

IMG_1057.jpg

IMG_1060.jpg

OMG That is so cool. I was just scouring the internet for an hour looking for a place to buy these. Now I see why I couldn't find any...you have them all LOL.

Is there a place I can get these soon?

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
It seems many of the trippy tip vendors are getting new tips any day now. Some of them will have the famous Donut shape, for sure. I believe there are at least 4 or 5 vendors now selling trippies in addition to the sales nights here on ECF.

You won't seen any like some of MWA's --- he customized with the opals. Nice touch.

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
It seems many of the trippy tip vendors are getting new tips any day now. Some of them will have the famous Donut shape, for sure. I believe there are at least 4 or 5 vendors now selling trippies in addition to the sales nights here on ECF.

You won't seen any like some of MWA's --- he customized with the opals. Nice touch.

Thanks for the quick reply. I looked at a lot of glass drip tips just now and only could find a donut on one site. It didn't have an o-ring either so I'm curious how they work? Inside the 510? Outside?

I'm dying for one of these with my HH 357. I don't even know if it will prevent the juice spitting as my swivel tip doesn't, but at this point I'll try anything :)

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Thanks for the quick reply. I looked at a lot of glass drip tips just now and only could find a donut on one site. It didn't have an o-ring either so I'm curious how they work? Inside the 510? Outside?

I'm dying for one of these with my HH 357. I don't even know if it will prevent the juice spitting as my swivel tip doesn't, but at this point I'll try anything :)

I've used various glass tips. I haven't tried any without o rings for 510 attys and usually prefer the design with 2 o rings.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Here's the latest on some vendors to stalk for Trippy Tips in the near future: I'm sure some will have a few donuts.

"Pinkspot is getting some, COV, Hoosier, Mawn Drip Tips, Vape Revolution, Vapor Kings, Dragonfly, and Ms. T's Bakery. E-Liquid Planet just placed an order too."

Sagewood Glass also makes very nice tips, too. Check out their threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread