Go-GoNew Cartomizer Kits !!! 1300 Mah Battery with 3Ml Cartomizers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
LOL peeking in Drew's window......
Well reason why I asked is because I thought I had a bum battery because i just put a brand new carto on and by the end of the day I was getting nothing. I thought it was the batt but i think I got a bum batch of 2.0 cartos cause it happened again today. Not 2 hours after filling the carto it died! Have you had anyone else getting bum cartos? Normally it doesn't bother me cause cartos are cheap but these go go cartos are more expensive!

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
happy_dance.gif

I got my first GoGo kit (and Darwin!). I'm so impressed with the super fast shipping and communications as well as brilliant customer service. Drew, thanks so much for everything. You rock buddy and I'm a very happy camper. Love them both!! My only regret is that I waited so long to get these.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Thanks Drew :wub: It's good to be back.

Never thought I'd be a carto fan. GoGo is changing that and now I am dying to try out the nifty dual coil clear 510 carto you sent me (moar thanks!!).

Can you point me to some good info. (link maybe?) on filling it right and what Watts might best to run it at on the Darwin? No idea on the best way to fill that (I'm thinking condom?) and I'm dying to give it a try but want to do it right the first time.

Boy have things changed in just a few months! LOL I have some serious catching up to do on attys... :blink:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I fill the cartos like this...I mostly do them all from the mouthpiece end now....The clearos are cool because you can actually watch them soak in..What Watts on the Darwin??? Whatever your little thumb desires at the moment!!! I run them between 7.5 and 10 depending on my craving at the moment and the Mood of the cartomizer when I pick it up....They tend to taste and act a little differently at different levels of fill....Let us know what you think....Thanks
Drew

Bayemon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Omaha
Drew,

Is there any chance you might start to carry some of the accessories that work with the Go-Go? I am speaking of things like the Delrin (or other) drip tips, whistle tips and Ego switch covers that fit the Go-Go. (Unless you already have some of this and I missed it?)

Would be nice to get all those things from one vendor and not have to tool around to different places for it. A one stop shop for all things Go-Go would be awesome!

Thanks.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I have still not been able to get a good working 2.0 Ohm Carto fro these since th first order of them??? I just got the most recent samples and they are not up to pa...Just too iconsistant??? Sorry I will keep at it...
I did just lower the prices of the kits and offer bulk pricing on all my cartos though!!! Thanks
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I am running a Go-Go Sale !!!! $45 for the kit...With SAVE5 coupon code that makes it under $43 for the complete Kit with 2 Batts and charger!!!! Hurry Up!!!!
Buy 3 or more and get them for $38!!!
These are still the best performing High Capacity Cartomizer Kits around with a 1300 battery!!!

http://shop.nhaler.com/The-Go-Go-559.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread