The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Go-GoNew Cartomizer Kits !!! 1300 Mah Battery with 3Ml Cartomizers!!!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Dec 8, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. GoodDog

GoodDog Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2009
    SF East Bay
    I didn't hear from you so I went ahead and sent it back for a replacement with a note inside with my name and invoice number. You should receive it any day.

2. TexasT

TexasT Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Jul 7, 2010
    East Texas
    I actually got permission from my wife to buy a Go-Go and *sob* their out of stock.

Any thoughts on when there might be some available?

I can't be letting txtumbleweed to be outdoing me!!!

3. markimar

markimar Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2010
    Orlando
    Oh man what a bummer. I'm really loving mine replaced my ego. Out performs it with flying colors!

4. TexasT

Jul 7, 2010
    East Texas
    LOL, markimar, for an old guy like me who is still pretty active I think the Go-Go is going to be just what I need. I like the idea of that 1300 mah battery and 3 ml carto's. I've been waiting a long time for something like this.

Hey lady, I see you've made 365 days without cigarettes, according to your sig. Congratulations, that's a great accomplishment! That's 365 good reasons to be real proud of yourself.

5. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey

About 20 days...But keep an eye on the forum tonight...I have some pretty interesting new stuff you will probably like...Thanks.
    Drew

6. markimar

Mar 17, 2010
    Orlando
    I'm male lol! But understandable with my avatar! It's Patsy from the British comedy show "Absolutely Fabulous" hysterical show. But yes it is my 1yr anniversary no analogs! With the help of Drew and Tastyvapor!

7. TexasT

Jul 7, 2010
    East Texas
    LOL, I think this is the second time I've called a guy a gal here on ecf!!! Sure can't go by those avatars, huh? Anyhow "guy" that is still a fine accomplishment. You're showing everyone it can really be done!

And Drew, I'll definitely be poking around here tonight. Can't wait to see the new toys.

8. YePsTeR

YePsTeR Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2010
    Northern Michigan
    AAAAHHHHHHH.....HE!!!!!!! Fooled me too!!!! and CONGRATS on the one year!!! Told ya that ya would like the Go Go!!!!!
    Never saw the show but that avater STILL cracks me up :)...I don't care who ya are. Notin' better then a go go cart filled with CP :)

20 days and counting TT????? (510 megas??)

9. TexasT

Jul 7, 2010
    East Texas
    LOL, at my age I really need to be counting pretty quick YePsTeR!!

Did you see those 4 ml I-GO's? Good gosh, it wasn't that long ago that all we could get was a little bitty carto that tasted like crap and held about 15 drops. Times are changing - pretty quickly in the e-cig field!

10. markimar

Mar 17, 2010
    Orlando
    LOL Ive done the same to others going by the avatar pic! You really should watch the abfab show its hysterical they have them for rent on netflix plus I'm sure you can find some YouTube clips.

11. Mmc

Mmc Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2010
    Michigan
    I would be interested in seeing a comparison of the igo and the gogo

12. txtumbleweed

txtumbleweed Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Dec 7, 2009
    Walla Walla
    It will be a good comparison but I think the Go-Go will win out because of the horiz coil prevents any burning at all and juice lasts me almost twice as long as other PVs I've used. I'm pretty much a chain vaper and was using 5-8 ml a day and now with the Go-Go I'm back down to 3-5 ml a day.

13. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
  14. markimar

Mar 17, 2010
    Orlando
    Damn these cartos last forever!

15. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I was thinking the same thing...I dont think Im ever gonna sell anymore of them??? I have one that I have never added anything but Signature that just keeps humming away....I lost track of how long I have been using it but it has been at least 3 weeks...Usually they get funky in that time frame but I think because I have managed not to mix in it, it is lasting longer...
    Drew

16. txtumbleweed

Dec 7, 2009
    Walla Walla
    I got 10 days refilling twice a day so about 20 refills using the same juice before it needed cleaned. Even if you never clean them and just chuck them 9.00 a month isn't bad for cartos but the guys are having good success at cleaning them so no telling how long one will last.

17. tigerlily

tigerlily Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 6, 2010
    Oklahoma
    lol, I'm sure you will be selling more as more of us get brave enough to start filling them all up with different flavors. So far I've only filled 2 of them with my 2 favorite flavors. I've been hesitant to fill more for fear that I won't have one available for my favorites when they go bad. So far they haven't gone bad though, so I'm thinking it's safe to fill the others as well.

btw, I finally got hold of an 801 whistle tip cartridge to use on this. It definitely works better than the cut-off tank I was using. The tank tip was giving me that same plastic taste I hated when experimenting with the tank. Imagine that!

18. markimar

Mar 17, 2010
    Orlando
    Aha! I thought it was just me! I used a cutoff tank too and it totally changed the flavor! I kept putting the rubber stopper back on cause I didn't like the taste with the tank.

19. txtumbleweed

Dec 7, 2009
    Walla Walla
    Drew needs to get some soft rubber tip 801 carts in stock or better yet get just some soft rubber tips without the cart. Probably could buy them for a few pennies and sell them for a dollar. I bought fifty carts for my first 801 PV so I have enough to last forever.

20. markimar

Mar 17, 2010
    Orlando
    I have a hard time buying carts just for the tips! It's hard to tell when to refill the cartos I put like 5 drops in and it leaks out the bottom!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.