Go-GoNew Cartomizer Kits !!! 1300 Mah Battery with 3Ml Cartomizers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I think 3 weeks is about the toss time! Even though it still vapes it loses the flavor and starts to taste funny. Hell that's pretty darn good considering I'm getting like 3 days out of standard cartos!

Now if we could get an adapter for the Darwin to go go carto id be set for life!

They do have adaptors now Go-G0 to 901 but you would need a 901 to 510

les017

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2010
Hacienda Heights, CA
Are the cartos that come with the original Go-go kit, 2 Ohm or 3 Ohm?

Edit:
Oh, I found it:
"It (The 2 Ohm) will give you a faster, warmer hit and runs hotter than the 3 Ohms....Thanks
Drew "
The correct answer must be 3 Ohms.

Thanks

You got it right - 3 ohm is standard, 2 ohm are optional/separate.

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
well drew....i hope you bought a BIG shipment cuz the chatter about GO GO keeps getting bigger and bigger on ECF.....

My Go Gos are shipping from China today...That meanbs anywheres from 2 to 3 weeks....Could be quicker but whenever I say it will be quicker , its like a Jinx!!! Thanks for being patient folks.
Drew

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I highly recomend the go go best vape out there cept for Darwin!
For new folks starting out its the perfect vape! No hassles just fill the huge carto and your set for days! Refining can kinda be a ..... you have to put only a couple drops before it comes out the bottom.

I don't have any problem refilling. I get about 80 drops in everytime before I get any drops out the bottom. You might make sure the filler is all the way down. Some have had a problem with that causing it to leak out the bottom.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Wow there is GO-Go frenzy going on in my site!!! Its like a mobbing at a rock concert or something..lol
Drew

We warned you! The Go-Go is just a perfect combination of long battery and carto life with consistent hits that is just hard to beat. It is what most of us have been searching for and when we found it we let everyone know how good it is. It all started with a post from Greyrat and took on a life of it's own. The Go-Go Nation was formed to help out and support the new users and that too has helped. The main thing is the Go-Go works so good it sells itself!:2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread