The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Go-GoNew Cartomizer Kits !!! 1300 Mah Battery with 3Ml Cartomizers!!!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Dec 8, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tigerlily

tigerlily Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 6, 2010
    Oklahoma
    The same thing happens to me markimar. Although I'm not using my go-go exclusively, I have been using the same cartos for about a week and a half now. I use it mostly during breaks at work. I would think after a week of not filling it that it would need more juice than it did.

2. markimar

markimar Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2010
    Orlando
    I think 3 weeks is about the toss time! Even though it still vapes it loses the flavor and starts to taste funny. Hell that's pretty darn good considering I'm getting like 3 days out of standard cartos!

Now if we could get an adapter for the Darwin to go go carto id be set for life!

3. tigerlily

tigerlily Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 6, 2010
    Oklahoma
    It would be nice to be able to use these cartos on other things.

4. txtumbleweed

txtumbleweed Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Dec 7, 2009
    Walla Walla
    They do have adaptors now Go-G0 to 901 but you would need a 901 to 510

5. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
  6. rayquitsmoking

rayquitsmoking Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 6, 2010
    michigan
    hey drew, any chance u will be selling any realis and colibri type pcc kits?

7. txtumbleweed

Dec 7, 2009
    Walla Walla
    When are the Go-Gos going to be back in stock?

8. kyaku

kyaku Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2011
    Georgetown, KY
    Are the cartos that come with the original Go-go kit, 2 Ohm or 3 Ohm?

Edit:
    Oh, I found it:
    "It (The 2 Ohm) will give you a faster, warmer hit and runs hotter than the 3 Ohms....Thanks
    Drew "
    The correct answer must be 3 Ohms.

Thanks

9. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    My Go Gos are shipping from China today...That meanbs anywheres from 2 to 3 weeks....Could be quicker but whenever I say it will be quicker , its like a Jinx!!! Thanks for being patient folks.
    Drew

10. les017

les017 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2010
    Hacienda Heights, CA
    You got it right - 3 ohm is standard, 2 ohm are optional/separate.

11. texastumbleweed

texastumbleweed Ultra Member ECF Veteran

well drew....i hope you bought a BIG shipment cuz the chatter about GO GO keeps getting bigger and bigger on ECF.....

12. samsmom

samsmom Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 29, 2010
    North Carolina
    Drew - can you tell me the difference in the GO-GO and the V-GO???? Are they threaded the same? I have seen some pics on other sites of the GO-GO but it is being called the V-GO!! I am confused!

TIA for your help!

13. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    AS far as I know the Vgo has been manufactured and named several times. The last one I saw was avaialable in 808 and 510 connection and was a 650 mah battery...The Go-Go is a 1300 battery with a different connection for a larger cartomizer that is propietory.
    Drew

14. markimar

Mar 17, 2010
    Orlando
    I highly recomend the go go best vape out there cept for Darwin!
    For new folks starting out its the perfect vape! No hassles just fill the huge carto and your set for days! Refining can kinda be a ..... you have to put only a couple drops before it comes out the bottom.

15. txtumbleweed

Dec 7, 2009
    Walla Walla
    I don't have any problem refilling. I get about 80 drops in everytime before I get any drops out the bottom. You might make sure the filler is all the way down. Some have had a problem with that causing it to leak out the bottom.

16. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Just got a call from the Post Office and I ws able to slip in the back door for 5 large boxes....Any guess whats in em?????

Go-Gos and carts!!!! They will be showing stocked in around 10 minutes or so!!!!!

17. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Wow there is GO-Go frenzy going on in my site!!! Its like a mobbing at a rock concert or something..lol
    Drew

18. mohawkx

mohawkx Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2011
    arizona
  19. txtumbleweed

Dec 7, 2009
    Walla Walla
    We warned you! The Go-Go is just a perfect combination of long battery and carto life with consistent hits that is just hard to beat. It is what most of us have been searching for and when we found it we let everyone know how good it is. It all started with a post from Greyrat and took on a life of it's own. The Go-Go Nation was formed to help out and support the new users and that too has helped. The main thing is the Go-Go works so good it sells itself!:2cool:

20. markimar

Mar 17, 2010
    Orlando
    I just bought a second one for my other halves birthday! Glad you got them in stock at the right time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.