Go-GoNew Cartomizer Kits !!! 1300 Mah Battery with 3Ml Cartomizers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimmGreen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2009
Carson City, Nevada, United States
I pretty sure you wil Love These!!!

just as a quick first impressions...

i'm pretty dang impressed so far, i filled up a carto with 100 drops of juice and vaped it for roughly 6 hours solid AS MY MAIN PV, granted i'm not a "heavy" vaper but still... color me impressed.

if i could give you some feedback Drew , Please please please make a drip tip for this thing. The carto is large, almost like a big gauge cigar.

so far so good, Full review is coming soon obviously

toriL

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Virginia, USA
got my GoGo today -- super fast shipping ty Drew! Love it, man those cartos hold an unbelievable amount of juice!!!!!!!!!! The only thing I'd advise is what GrimmGreen stated already - offer a tip that will fit the end. This jumbo carto is large, just feels strange having something that big in my mouth (I know, that's what she said - haha) but really it is almost too big, so a tip that would fit it would help that aspect. Otherwise, aces!

mischief

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2009
St Augustine, FL, USA
I only used KR808 batts and carts before today, when I got my Go-Go. All I can say is, there is a world of difference. Juices that I thought lacked flavor, shine now. I am getting more of nic hit, too.

Using the Go-Go feels safer for me than using a PT, at least from what I've been reading on my former supplier's ECF forum.

For any of you KR808 users out there who are curious about trying another device but don't want a 3 piece hassle: Go for the Go-Go.

mischief

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2009
St Augustine, FL, USA
For my fellow KR808 users: Just want to add that this is one handsome device! Instead of an LED simulating an ash glow, there's a brass colored end plate, which is about the diameter of a dime. I really like the way the Go-Go feels in my hand. It's larger than a KR808, so it's easier to hold onto. The simulated brass accents with the black case are elegant looking.

These are manual, and the battery is not open at all, as KR808s are..not even a tiny hole to worry about getting liquid on or in. The battery button has a blue LED that glows when pressed. This makes for a much more discreet vape.

I think I'll be using less juice on the whole, since the increased battery power seems to vaporize the liquid more completely. Even moreso than the PT I'm used to, because the whole experience is more flavorful than it has been on my KR808 PT.

I will try to stop posting about the Go-Go now. But it isn't easy, because I am so thrilled with this unexpected increase in vaping pleasure!

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
The taste, the vapor, the throat hit are all exceptional with the GO-GO.

I've been using mine since I received it yesterday, and am so happy that I made the decision to go with it.

It is thicker than the Elegant Easy, and am surprised at the comfortable feeling the GO-GO gives me in my hands.

It also gives me the 'feeling' of a mod without really being one. I resisted mods from the get-go, because I like simple sweet with low profile.

Oh, yes, the GO-GO is a keeper!

Drew, let me echo the request to have drip tips for these! Please, please, please!!!

mischief

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2009
St Augustine, FL, USA
My Go-Go was ready to use right out of the box. Didn't have to charge the batteries. I haven't had to charge my batteries yet! As for the cut-off time, I just took a couple of draws and my lungs filled before the battery cut-off.
I hate to say the Go-Go is too good to be true, but.....it certainly has exceeded my expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread