Go-GoNew Cartomizer Kits !!! 1300 Mah Battery with 3Ml Cartomizers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

f4ifrank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NE Georgia
Just received my Go-go and check this out: I ordered on 1/1/11 and started vaping on 1/5/11. Just received it in the mail, so here's my take.....

First the bad: The diameter of the carto is a little wide, which has already been mentioned. I agree that it needs a drip tip, not so much to actually drip, but to make the diameter smaller. I'm sure Drew is working on that and it would make it much more comfortable to vape on. It's a small thing but you notice it instantly. I'm also used to vaping on a Chuck with carto's and the draw is more open and not sure whether I like that or not. Still deciding on that one.

The good: Nice packaging and when I opened, the batteries were ready to go. I opened the cart and put a whopping 95 drops in the cart. The taste is awesome, especially with Drewbacco, love that stuff!! Plenty of vapor and I'm thinking I actually like it better than my Chuck. I know I will if it lives up to the "load a cart and vape all day" slogan. The button is awesome, nice feel, sleek and turns blue when engaged. I love the sleekness of the unit, it truly is a classy looking device. The brass accents against the black unit should draw some attention.

Kudo's to Drew and crew for a great design for carto lovers. Get me a smaller tip to plug into it and all will be well with this device. For the price of $60 less a 10% discount with the code, This is a WINNER for anyone looking to secure a carto unit. I'll post later on how long the juice and battery last before I have to refill.

And just an aside, it's shaped like a baseball bat, so when baseball season comes around, I can take practice swings with it :) no charge for that one!

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Thanks Franks,
(that rhymes) Actually the shipping would of been a little quicker had we not been under 36" of snow here and the Holiday to boot. I think you will get over the initial introduction to the fatter carto, after some use...I actually have become accustomed to the new one now?
Your right I am working on some new tips but it seems things are going slower than palnned...Thanks very much for your patronage.
Drew

toriL

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Virginia, USA
Hey Toril,
Im sorry you had that problem...I have realized since the release that if you screw the cart on too tightly it pushes the center pin of the battery down so it dosent make contact with the charger. You can lift slightly with a tweezer on that pin and it will make it charge...
Again Im really sorry we didnt figure this out before we asked you to send it back as it could of been easily remedied, and we will make sure you get it right back out to you with a little extra to compensate you for shipping.
Drew

Thanks Drew, I miss it already!!

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
+1 !!!!!!!
Received mine yesterday and vaped all day today with watermelon lung juice and it's GREAT!!!! I really don't mind the size of the carts because I have a big moouth!!!!!! ;) Anyway just a note to say that this is a fun and different cart system e-cig. and that makes 3 different types of e-cig. mods that I have purchased from Drew in the last 2 years....SO, THANKS for your great fast and friendly service and I will continue to shop at Nhaler.

Ok...got to GO-GO!!!!!

Just received my Go-go and check this out: I ordered on 1/1/11 and started vaping on 1/5/11. Just received it in the mail, so here's my take.....

First the bad: The diameter of the carto is a little wide, which has already been mentioned. I agree that it needs a drip tip, not so much to actually drip, but to make the diameter smaller. I'm sure Drew is working on that and it would make it much more comfortable to vape on. It's a small thing but you notice it instantly. I'm also used to vaping on a Chuck with carto's and the draw is more open and not sure whether I like that or not. Still deciding on that one.

The good: Nice packaging and when I opened, the batteries were ready to go. I opened the cart and put a whopping 95 drops in the cart. The taste is awesome, especially with Drewbacco, love that stuff!! Plenty of vapor and I'm thinking I actually like it better than my Chuck. I know I will if it lives up to the "load a cart and vape all day" slogan. The button is awesome, nice feel, sleek and turns blue when engaged. I love the sleekness of the unit, it truly is a classy looking device. The brass accents against the black unit should draw some attention.

Kudo's to Drew and crew for a great design for carto lovers. Get me a smaller tip to plug into it and all will be well with this device. For the price of $60 less a 10% discount with the code, This is a WINNER for anyone looking to secure a carto unit. I'll post later on how long the juice and battery last before I have to refill.

And just an aside, it's shaped like a baseball bat, so when baseball season comes around, I can take practice swings with it :) no charge for that one!

jhemps

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Carlisle, PA
I hope i don't wreck my car driving home tomorrow in excitement. I ordered one of these bad boys yesterday and I always get my shipments 2 days later from drew, so i'm guessing i'll be surgically attached to my go-go all night. I actually ordered some 510 cartos for my riva the day before and then one of my batteries died at work. So off to Nhaler I went and I couldn't resist the go-go. Will definitely post a review if i can pull my finger off the go-go button for a few minutes. Thanks again drew, you've kept me coming back again and again and again...And i can guarantee you'll be seeing more of me.

f4ifrank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NE Georgia
Second take: The Go-go is a winner. Vaped all day at work with it, great battery life and no filling the cart all the time. The battery is a little finicky when you charge it but just pull up a little on the center post and you're good to go. It's really true that all you need is a couple of carts and the batteries charged and you're good all day, that rocks!!

jhemps

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Carlisle, PA
Got my go-go last Saturday. Thought I'd post a quick review.

The good: Crazy battery life. I fired up my first battery around noon on Saturday, and it lasted until noon on Monday. Absolutely fantastic. Carts hold an insane amount of liquid and last forever. Nice warm moist vapor with great taste.

The bad: irritating to charge. If you screw the carts down the whole way, it pushes the center battery post down just far enough that it doesnt make contact with the charger. I have to pry it up with a screwdriver just to charge it. Drew, is the charger going to be redesigned with a slightly longer center pole? This would alleviate the problem without having to redesign the carts. I'm honestly considering sending this one back. It's a real hassle to charge, which luckily is not very often.

Overall I like the go-go, but the battery center pole is going to be a deal killer for me

jhemps

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Carlisle, PA
Even without wrenching the carto down, it seems to move it far enough to not make contact with the charger post. If I just barely screw it on, it's loose enough to twist right back off on it's own. Regardless, I'm going to keep using it because I like the large carto and battery life. I would definitely recommend that you ask e manufacturer to make the charger post just a bit longer (as little as 1mm would probably do the trick), as that would make it possible to charge without fiddling around with the battery post. thanks for the tip though, and keep the new merchandise coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread