Status
Not open for further replies.

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
I am running a 2.0 ohm hh357 from avid vaper. I have also only been using alien Visions 555 juice in it (just made it through the first 100 ml on this PV - and all of it through the same atty).

The hh357 is expensive. If you object to its price tag, the regular Cisco 510 attys from Avid are great too and about a third the price per unit.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Another atty newbie, but really enjoying the IkenVape io6 2.5 ohm. With out you need a dt adapter sleeve, either from gratefulvaper or the Siam sleeve from IkenVape.

notcigs has a feed adapter going on sale Monday or Tuesday, if you don't like the whistle tip feed dt that comes with vvpv. You will probably want one.

A sealed 510/510 shortie extension is recommended, either madvapes or avidvsper.

thatick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
United States
Ikenvape is always out of stock, but that's another can of worms. I'm a fan of bridgeless 306 attys. Avidvaper and empiremods both carry nice bridgeless 306's.

If you want to keep it a bit more on the simple side, empiremods also carries bridgeless 510 attys.

Simple is prob best for now, what are the advantages to a bridgless atty?

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
i checked out ikenvape but they ar out of stock on all attys that i checked out. still need to check out the other suggestions

Switcher has the 3.5 Ohm I06 in stock at https://www.jrcustomturning.com/

Ikenvape is always out of stock, but that's another can of worms. I'm a fan of bridgeless 306 attys. Avidvaper and empiremods both carry nice bridgeless 306's.

If you want to keep it a bit more on the simple side, empiremods also carries bridgeless 510 attys.

That's one of the problems with selling the best atty's. Everyone that likes quality buys them out. I got tired of buying junk so I make sure to not be tardy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread