Good reactions from friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heshtodd

Sep 29, 2009
I had a great reaction tonight I did not expect from my smoking friends. I have been vaping now for a month after a pack a day habit and have been quite pleased. I was also on the patch for two years still smoking a pack a week.
I have two friends with health problems that have been smoking hard for years. I was afraid of what their response might be but was shocked and pleased by their reaction. One coughed after believing it would not work, and the other said he felt silly lighting a real cigarette. So both and a couple others have said they want one and I swear if I had them on me they would bought them tonight.
So anyway I just wanted to post something I thought was pretty cool. By the way, does anyone have a good Dave's type juice? My friend who had a stroke but still smokes is into Dave's cigarettes. So he asked me if anyone made them.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I had a great reaction tonight I did not expect from my smoking friends. I have been vaping now for a month after a pack a day habit and have been quite pleased. I was also on the patch for two years still smoking a pack a week.
I have two friends with health problems that have been smoking hard for years. I was afraid of what their response might be but was shocked and pleased by their reaction. One coughed after believing it would not work, and the other said he felt silly lighting a real cigarette. So both and a couple others have said they want one and I swear if I had them on me they would bought them tonight.
So anyway I just wanted to post something I thought was pretty cool. By the way, does anyone have a good Dave's type juice? My friend who had a stroke but still smokes is into Dave's cigarettes. So he asked me if anyone made them.

That is cool. Don't know about 'Dave' sorry. Welcome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread