Got my eGo \ Riva case from CigNot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScotTex

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2010
Houston, Texas
... just today, it looks great. I just wanted to show all what it looks like with my hand in the picture, I have 'average' size hands (for a guy). Unless you wear baggy pants, as I sometimes do this will not feel very good in your pocket, but that's not what I bought it for. It has the CigNot logo on it which I like and I will do business with them in the future.

CigNot_eGo-case_red.jpg

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have the same case, ego branded, good for transporting my stuff to work and back, but really is too big for pocket use. Anyone know of a somewhat smaller case to fit in say, a shirt pocket?

I have a couple eye-glass cases that work really good and are somewhat smaller than eGo/cignot/TW cases.
Also, those metal cases for the cheater eye-glasses are even smaller but will hold a PV (w/o bottles of juice).

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I like this case just to keep in my glove compartment with all my gear, but I agree it is too big for carrying around. Maybe girls could, by keeping it in a purse, but I am not liberated enough to carry a man purse yet

You get one of those dog carriers for your little dog and use side pockets for your PV.
I like seeing men with man purses...liberate yourself and post pictures...lol

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Alright, man-purse shopping i will go......Not! Funny thing about eyeglass cases, I have never used one for it, but this a.m. I was in a hurry and saw my eyeglass case sitting there and said "I bet that would work good to hold my stuff" and I am using it as we speak. I have my spare eGo bat, atty, 3 carts, and 2 bottles in it!

Matthis1

ECF Veteran
Could someone tell me a little more about the "e-go"? I am using e-cigs are a replacement for analogs. In 7 days I've gone from 2 packs a day to 4 analogs (give or take) a day. I am using what I suppose would be called a "mini".....the Elite from Revolver. I would like something that would last longer and give me more vapor. I'm told that the 510 is wonderful, but how does it stack up to an e-go? I feel like such a dummy asking all of this, but there are 2 of us in the house trying to quit analogs....myself and my daughter.....and we're going to need more than one e-cig each. I've ordered the Infiniti-Ion from Revolver, but the more I read about the 510 and many of the mods, I have a sneaky feeling that I'm going to be ordering an additional cig in a month or so.
Am hoping the smart people here can talk me thru this one.
thanks!!!
Robyn

CJsKee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2009
Oklahoma
Hi Robyn and welcome to ECF! You just can't go wrong with a 510/eGo. IMO, your best bet is the eGo or similar device (there are several). The batteries will last 2-3 times longer than a regular 510 so you won't be charging so often. Liberty Flights has 510 Riva kits, which are very good eGo-like devices, for $30...a great price! You could get a couple of these for you and your daughter and be set. :vapor:

Good luck!

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
No reason for man-purse shopping. Look in the pocket sized camera case section. Get one with a belt loop and slip the ego/riva or what have you right on in. Of course it only works if you wear a belt-LOL.

The Ego uses a 510 atomizer, just has a longer lasting battery. The mAh of a battery determines how long the battery will stay charged. Part of that equation is how much do you vape. I believe for every 100 mAh you can get an hour of vaping. As batteries age though this becomes less and less until the battery can no longer hold a charge. This usually takes a few months with an Ego is what I have read. Hopefully someone with longer use time with an Ego will come along and give a more definitive answer.

VeeDubb65

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
Monmouth, OR
Could someone tell me a little more about the "e-go"? I am using e-cigs are a replacement for analogs. In 7 days I've gone from 2 packs a day to 4 analogs (give or take) a day. I am using what I suppose would be called a "mini".....the Elite from Revolver. I would like something that would last longer and give me more vapor. I'm told that the 510 is wonderful, but how does it stack up to an e-go? I feel like such a dummy asking all of this, but there are 2 of us in the house trying to quit analogs....myself and my daughter.....and we're going to need more than one e-cig each. I've ordered the Infiniti-Ion from Revolver, but the more I read about the 510 and many of the mods, I have a sneaky feeling that I'm going to be ordering an additional cig in a month or so.
Am hoping the smart people here can talk me thru this one.
thanks!!!
Robyn

I've owned a REvolver Elite, the Revolver Vgo (which is an ego clone), a real Joye Ego, and a Boge Leo.

The Elite is a "super-mini," which means it's exactly the size of an analog, as opposed to a "mini" which would be something like a regular 510 or a KR808d-1.

If you don't ever want to use any of the ego-only atomizers, the revolver Vgo is great because the push-on cone is easier to deal with than the screw-on cone the ego uses. If you think you'll want to use any of the ego-only attys or cartomizers, you MUST get a real ego, or at least a clone that has a threaded cone.

The ego/vgo/other-ego-clone is far and away superior to the Elite, even though the Elite is probably the best super-mini on the market. A regular 510 would perform similarly to an ego, but with shorter battery life. Probably double the battery life of an Elite battery, while and ego will last you most of the day, and a 900-1100mah ego/ego-clone would last a whole day easily.

The Ego or a clone would give you more vapor, hotter vapor, more throat hit, and depending on what atty you use, either about the same flavor or maybe a little less.

The Leo has an 800mah battery, so it's an all-day vape for most people, but it's quite a bit bigger than an ego (I'll be posting a photo review in a couple days that will include comparison photo with the ego). It also beats the standard Joye atty in vapor production, uses 801 carts with a HUGE capacity, and actually has more (and better) flavor than the elite by a wide margin. The only two down sides are that it's quite big, and uses a proprietary atty, and it's quite a bit more expensive. A 1-batt, 1-atty kit for the Leo costs about the same as a 2-batt, 2-atty ego kit, making it a not so great choice unless you're really sure you want one.

Matthis1

ECF Veteran
I bought a Riva 510 last night. Is this going to get me closer to where I want to be as far as vapor production and battery life? My head is spinning from all the choices, so I've bought all my pocketbook will allow for this month *except maybe for juices*, and I'm still not sure if I bought the right thing.

Can you tell I have a problem with jumping head first into something I've fallen in love with? LOL! I'd rather vape than smoke any day of the year, but my battery life on the Elite leaves a lot to be desired.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread