The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

kGo Case?

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by The Hill Giant, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. The Hill Giant

The Hill Giant Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2012
    Providence
    So I have been looking for a case for my new kGo, which I love (thanks for the recommendations everyone). I've found a bunch of them, but they're all bulky and not pocket friendly. What I'm trying to find is something about the size of a regular old analog cigarette case that I can slip into my pocket, so I don't have to bust out the fanny pack, tape my PV to my forehead, grow a third hand, use a man-purse, etc.

I just want it to be able to hold 1 battery and 2 clearomizers. Anyone have any ideas? I can't be the only person who wants something like this. I've even looked for camera cases and pen cases. Can't seem to find anything. Thanks in advance.

2. Bwana

Bwana Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

May 6, 2012
    Houston
    I'm in the same boat. I ordered the Medium size Ego case found on many sites and it's way to big for putting in your pocket. Judging by the dimensions of the small one, it would be also. For now I'm carrying it loose, but would love a good case.
    Let us know if you find anything, and I will do the same.

3. Rader2146

Rader2146 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2012
    Waco, TX
    USB thumb drive or SD card case would be about the right size. Also, I've found the Maxpedition brand of pouches to be very useful if you don't mind the tactical look.

4. spaceballsrules

spaceballsrules Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 6, 2011
    Cary, NC
    Look around for cases/pouches made for diabetic supplies, cell phones, or USB thumb drives.

5. Bwana

Bwana Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

May 6, 2012
    Houston
    I tried the diabetic case route but also wound up with too many large choices. Perhaps somewhere other than amazon has compact ones. The the thumb drive and maxpedition seem worth looking into. Thanks.

6. The Hill Giant

Jun 5, 2012
    Providence
  7. Rader2146

Rader2146 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2012
    Waco, TX
  8. xXSPOONEEXx

xXSPOONEEXx Full Member Verified Member

May 31, 2012
    New Mexico
    hoosier e-cig suppy sells a small, med and large case. Its says in the description "pocket friendly" so I would assume the small would work! I plan to order one next time or order there. I'm sure if you have any question on exact size brent (the owner) would be glad to help.

9. spaceballsrules

spaceballsrules Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 6, 2011
    Cary, NC
  10. sailorman

sailorman Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2010
    Podunk, FLA
    I have the small size. Unless your name is Captain Kangaroo it's not going to be pocket friendly. The length and width aren't bad. It's just a little long, but it's pretty thick. I holds 2 batteries, 3 or 4 cartos, and a couple bottles of juice.

11. Clovery

Clovery Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2012
    new jersey
    I have a small zippered "change purse" that I got as a freebie during nurse's week. I can fit 2 KGO batteries and a few stardusts inside. You could probably pick up something like this at walmart or target in the purse section for a dollar or two.
    WP_000309.jpg

I was planning on making myself a case. Just curious what would be an ideal case from a man's perspective? Pocket friendly, obviously, but what kind of closure - zipper, snap, velcro, etc.? Would it have bands or pockets inside to hold things in place? Padded or not? If I can successfully make one, maybe I'll put a few up on etsy to sell.

12. The Hill Giant

Jun 5, 2012
    Providence
  13. The Hill Giant

Jun 5, 2012
    Providence
    Personally, I would want something that is as small as possible while still being able to hold 2 kGo batteries and 2 clearomizers (stardusts). I'd also prefer something somewhat rigid, more like a wallet. I would put it in the same pocket as keys and I'd be afraid of damaging the clearomizers unless it has a stiff exterior. Not plastic-stiff, just leather/TPU stiff. Maybe sewing some kind of boning into it would be the solution, so it could still be padded cloth, but with more support/rigidity. I definitely would want a zipper enclosure. I would also definitely want bands/pockets on the inside to keep the contents secure, mostly so the clearomizers and batteries don't smash into each other when I'm walking.

Hope that helps :)

P.S. I'd definitely buy one. I spent a fair amount of time on Etsy last night looking for just such a thing and couldn't find anything. You could sell it as an e-cig case, a diabetic wallet, pocket organizer, etc.

14. ingerri

ingerri Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2012
    NW Indiana
    i have an ego. i store charger, clearos, batteries, and juice in glasses case which u can get for free(all 4 of us wear glasses)

15. troncellot

troncellot Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2012
    North Carolina
    Diabetic supply case worked perfectly! Thanks.

16. The Hill Giant

Jun 5, 2012
    Providence
  17. Vapoor eyes er

Vapoor eyes er ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2011
    Toronto, Ont.
    Have you ever considered a belt clip holder? That was my first thought awhile ago and might, if time permits, make a leather one myself. Lottsa good ideas here. Thank you.

18. The Hill Giant

Jun 5, 2012
    Providence
    I would if I didn't already wear one for my cell phone. I definitely don't need another one or a bigger one. I fear the fanny pack.

19. bigpman

bigpman Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2012
    Royal Palm Beach, FL
  20. Vapoor eyes er

Vapoor eyes er ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2011
    Toronto, Ont.
    LOLLLL 12 yrs ago when I was Site Supervisor for 2 diff job sites I had: 2 cell phones, 2 pagers and a tool belt. Add to that drawings, briefcase...asked the boss for an assistant just to carry all this junk :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.