Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hill Giant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Providence
So I have been looking for a case for my new kGo, which I love (thanks for the recommendations everyone). I've found a bunch of them, but they're all bulky and not pocket friendly. What I'm trying to find is something about the size of a regular old analog cigarette case that I can slip into my pocket, so I don't have to bust out the fanny pack, tape my PV to my forehead, grow a third hand, use a man-purse, etc.

I just want it to be able to hold 1 battery and 2 clearomizers. Anyone have any ideas? I can't be the only person who wants something like this. I've even looked for camera cases and pen cases. Can't seem to find anything. Thanks in advance.

Bwana

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 6, 2012
Houston
www.vikingcigs.com
I'm in the same boat. I ordered the Medium size Ego case found on many sites and it's way to big for putting in your pocket. Judging by the dimensions of the small one, it would be also. For now I'm carrying it loose, but would love a good case.
Let us know if you find anything, and I will do the same.

The Hill Giant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Providence

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
hoosier e-cig suppy sells a small, med and large case. Its says in the description "pocket friendly" so I would assume the small would work! I plan to order one next time or order there. I'm sure if you have any question on exact size brent (the owner) would be glad to help.

I have the small size. Unless your name is Captain Kangaroo it's not going to be pocket friendly. The length and width aren't bad. It's just a little long, but it's pretty thick. I holds 2 batteries, 3 or 4 cartos, and a couple bottles of juice.

Clovery

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
new jersey
I have a small zippered "change purse" that I got as a freebie during nurse's week. I can fit 2 KGO batteries and a few stardusts inside. You could probably pick up something like this at walmart or target in the purse section for a dollar or two.
WP_000309.jpg

I was planning on making myself a case. Just curious what would be an ideal case from a man's perspective? Pocket friendly, obviously, but what kind of closure - zipper, snap, velcro, etc.? Would it have bands or pockets inside to hold things in place? Padded or not? If I can successfully make one, maybe I'll put a few up on etsy to sell.

The Hill Giant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Providence

The Hill Giant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Providence
I have a small zippered "change purse" that I got as a freebie during nurse's week. I can fit 2 KGO batteries and a few stardusts inside. You could probably pick up something like this at walmart or target in the purse section for a dollar or two.
View attachment 108389

I was planning on making myself a case. Just curious what would be an ideal case from a man's perspective? Pocket friendly, obviously, but what kind of closure - zipper, snap, velcro, etc.? Would it have bands or pockets inside to hold things in place? Padded or not? If I can successfully make one, maybe I'll put a few up on etsy to sell.

Personally, I would want something that is as small as possible while still being able to hold 2 kGo batteries and 2 clearomizers (stardusts). I'd also prefer something somewhat rigid, more like a wallet. I would put it in the same pocket as keys and I'd be afraid of damaging the clearomizers unless it has a stiff exterior. Not plastic-stiff, just leather/TPU stiff. Maybe sewing some kind of boning into it would be the solution, so it could still be padded cloth, but with more support/rigidity. I definitely would want a zipper enclosure. I would also definitely want bands/pockets on the inside to keep the contents secure, mostly so the clearomizers and batteries don't smash into each other when I'm walking.

Hope that helps :)

P.S. I'd definitely buy one. I spent a fair amount of time on Etsy last night looking for just such a thing and couldn't find anything. You could sell it as an e-cig case, a diabetic wallet, pocket organizer, etc.

The Hill Giant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Providence
Have you ever considered a belt clip holder? That was my first thought awhile ago and might, if time permits, make a leather one myself. Lottsa good ideas here. Thank you.

I would if I didn't already wear one for my cell phone. I definitely don't need another one or a bigger one. I fear the fanny pack.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
LOLLLL 12 yrs ago when I was Site Supervisor for 2 diff job sites I had: 2 cell phones, 2 pagers and a tool belt. Add to that drawings, briefcase...asked the boss for an assistant just to carry all this junk :D

I would if I didn't already wear one for my cell phone. I definitely don't need another one or a bigger one. I fear the fanny pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread