Got my eGo \ Riva case from CigNot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamer728

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
New England
Thanks, I sure hope so. I've dropped a lot of money on this little "habit" in the last week. I'm just know beginning to see that I don't have a lot of battery life on my Elite mini. Can't wait for that 510 to get here!!! :)

battery life and cart size were my biggest frustrations in the beginning. the eGo solved that, certainly :)

I'm glad I found this post. I have been using a 510 for a while now and the only thing I don't like about it is battery life. I like the size but as much as I vape, I need about 4-5 batterys a day. If the e-go can take 510 atomizers/carts, then I can swap 'em out. I'll carry a couple 510s to work, then use the e-go when I get home and it should last all evening! Woo hoo.. I think I've found the answer!

Steeldragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Orlando, FL
Srry about changing topics but for carrying what I have has success with for a carrying case are Competition dart cases when I was single I would shoot darts, I still had a lot of the cases when I started Vaping and voila the dart cases were pressed into service as vaping cases. They a lot of smaller style which will fit in a shirt pocket all the way up to mega cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread